Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Very disapointed.

I heard a lot about their various selection of flavors and to my demise was expected less than I had anticipated. It's really interesting what customers may say "the cheaper the item, the poor quality of the item" or "free shipping is often too good to be true".

In this case, Strictly E-juice, I'd have to say I wasn't surprised that the outcome may have been obvious.

The flavors Ordered (All Nic levels was high):

Strawberry Hookah: Tastes good, but has an after taste of a cleaning solution like of Roses?!

Blueberry: Unpleasent, not tasty, bad throat hit, smells weird.

"Bananna creme": No taste of any sort whatsoever. Just smells and tastes like a fruit solution of a windex.

Over all product grade: F I'm disapointed from the waves of forum and waves of reviews heard about their site. It's not just the flavors I had but my friend also had tried their product as well of the other flavors (not hookah flavors).

I hope other customers don't have to go through wasting money on misconceptions.

Last edited:

scylla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
My first juice order was from strictly ejuice. It does have a strange after taste compared to the cartos I received from V4L. Though I wouldn't call them gross, compared to my juice order from American eliquid, even by my noobish standards, I can tell the quality just isn't there.

Lucky for me I ordered from American eliquid the same day, so my budding ecig habit isn't totally disappointing. I'll just save the substandard stuff for emergencies.

As for banning them, I'm sure the competition will shut 'em down.

That is unless the Federal Government bails them out.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
It really bothers me. It really does. . .

So far, the best taste in quality I ever tried were bestecig and smoking everywhere cartiges. Smokingeverywhere has bad cigs but amazing cartiages by taste. Evidently, refil juice are better because of the cost reduction.

(Don't get smoking everywhere cigs. They suck even since my first purchase. Refer the review from other forums too).

I ordered HALO juice (Vanilla bean cigar) and I'm crossing my fingers they are promising as the long review read from the few forums. Taste, texture, complexity, and feeling are what makes these juice flavors great.

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
Very disapointed.

Over all product grade: F I'm disapointed from the waves of forum and waves of reviews heard about their site. It's not just the flavors I had but my friend also had tried their product as well of the other flavors (not hookah flavors).

I hope other customers don't have to go through wasting money on misconceptions.

When they first showed up, I placed a small order and liked a couple of their juices (one was Virginia Flue Cured I think) and thought they were going to be the cat's meow but then their service and product went south fast.

Then the shilling began...big time.

wakktwins

Moved On
Jan 24, 2010
Yuba City
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Supplier associate

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Whiskey, I've tried VG from Vapers Choice (USA made liquid) from Ecigsupply "for all your e-cig needs" and love all of them (but the tobacco - has an earthy/grassy taste to it that wasn't my cuppa tea). The Mint Mocha Coffee is wonderful. Loved the lemonaid too (has a great light tart taste to it). All of it is on sale right now too.
Products > Juice > Vapers Choice Juice

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
I really like strictlyejuice RY4 and their melon hookah series, their red bull was good too. I tried a lot of their flavors. and I like mostly all of them. I'm surprised you didnt like blueberry a lot of people here are claiming that they like it and I am getting ready to place an order for some. It seems like for every person that doesnt like it there are many more that do.

antgod

Dec 27, 2009
Tacoma Wa
I really like strictlyejuice RY4 and their melon hookah series, their red bull was good too. I tried a lot of their flavors. and I like mostly all of them. I'm surprised you didnt like blueberry a lot of people here are claiming that they like it and I am getting ready to place an order for some. It seems like for every person that doesnt like it there are many more that do.

I agree, ive received faulty product from alot of the suppliers here .However they have worked with me to fix it.Seems the same happens to most people on this forum ,the good part is we keep each other informed it also keeps the suppliers informed that we are informed so they do a better job win, win

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Today received my order of Kona Coffee and several other flavors that I ordered. They have send me four new bottles as replacement for the one's I returned. first impressions:

1.) they all smell very good, fresh, clean and what is written on the bottles, that's what they smell like;
2.) The bottles all came with the correct label and child proof caps;
3.) They were all sealed
4.) Tried only the Kona Coffee to see if it tasted like my first order and it does!!!! The taste is awsome, great vape and a very nice smooth throat hit.
5.) I am back in business and will send an e-mail to Jane to thank her;
6.) I think they have learned and that is what is important, we all make mistakes and should give people a fair change who make us vape and not smoke cigarette ever again.
7. To be continued with the other flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread