Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
The cartomizers with holes are for tanks. The cartomizer sits inside the tank and juice feeds in through the holes. You don't have to stop and refill the cartomizer because it is being fed through the holes by the tank. It means you can keep vaping without having to stop and top up the cartomizer as often.

MartiP

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
San Antonio, TX, USA
Some people use a device called a carto tank. Instead of just the carto (with the fiber inside) being full of juice, the tank is also full of juice and the carto fits inside. The holes are so that the juice in the tank keeps getting pulled into the carto. People who vape a lot like it, because they don't have to stop and refill their carto - it just keeps sucking from the tank it's immersed in, through the little holes.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Are cartomizers a preferred vape for the people who use them then?

I never like cartomizers, I always could taste a strange indescribable plasticy-filler taste behind the vape.

Tricky qustion. :laugh: Some people prefer cartos and swear they are better, and some swear they aren't and hate them. I use them sometimes. But I use vivi novas a lot too and prefer those. Then there's people who hate the vivis....
Diff'rent strokes.
The best taste I ever get is from atomizers - rebuildable or standard. Can't be beat.

Smithy963

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2013
Birmingham, UK
Tricky qustion. :laugh: Some people prefer cartos and swear they are better, and some swear they aren't and hate them. I use them sometimes. But I use vivi novas a lot too and prefer those. Then there's people who hate the vivis....
Diff'rent strokes.
The best taste I ever get is from atomizers - rebuildable or standard. Can't be beat.

I've got a direct dripping atomizer on the way,

Thanks for the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread