VIDEO INSIDE - Great NEW Variable Voltage/Wattage Mod From Kamry - the Kamry K200 - Tesla Clone! I'm Liking This One - ALOT! Available NOW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

k200.png

k200_1.png

NEW Kamry K200 VV/VW Tesla Clone - GOLD

This is a FANTASTIC new entry into the VV/VW market from Kamry that brings its own unique take - The Kamry K200 VV/VW mod- A Tesla Clone.

• It provides DEDICATED Variable Wattage and Voltage buttons (no need for mode changing button presses).
  • It provides a fun way to personalize your mod by providing a dedicated button to change your LCD's color to 7 different colors.
  • Variable Voltage works from 3.0-6.0 and Variable Wattage from 5.0-15.0 in increments of 1.0.
  • Press the fire button 3 times to check atomizer resistance and then press it one more time quickly and it shows you your battery's remaining voltage.
  • 2 vent holes along the body on either side
  • Sturdy base that is easily and securely placed on desk
  • This takes an 18650 IMR battary, flat or button top.

We will have a fully formatted description with more photographs sometime later we wanted to put this up quickly for purchase.

Note From Danno: I am really ENJOYING this mod. It is lightweight without feeling cheap, I love the form factor and the convenient finger grips and palm rest - so very very comfy to hold. Easy to play around with various voltages and wattage. This mod will be used regularly along with my Groove.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
its a hot mod, ive been playing with it for a few weeks, any one who knows about a well built mod will know this is in line with kamry's excellent mods lately.

By the way this is also updated compared to the ones from 4 weeks ago, direct form kamry they made minor tweaks. Always make sure to buy the latest versions like these. We have been working hard to make sure you get the best quality and the latest versions and for a very long time now you havent heard many issues with what we sell and there is a reason for that, be patient and wait till we drop products or other top vendors do and that way you can ensure your getting what you paid for being the proper versions.

we avoided the first series protank becuase of known issues and made sure you all had the latest fixed version, the same applies to almost all new product we drop, being first can come with its own qc headaches, waiting for the better versions like these kamry200 comes with its rewards for the customer.

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I be wanting to use a kick in something else....purple.....;) Kamry really seems to be coming out with some top quality mods....love 'em!!

You may want to wait for the Crown to come to GV.... It's like the Kick but allows you to adjust it from the MOD's power button... with the Kick, you have to open the MOD in order to change the settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread