Not open for further replies.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hello to every vaper in the world!
We're a a moding company from Greece called By Leo.
We create tanks, attys, Drip tips, APVs and more! All our products are from stainless steel 303 and 304 and high density plexiglass.
Some of our products are, THE Dripper, Killer 705 (together with Septero), GV Telescopic tank and the bOd MECHA.
I will be posting reviews and instructional videos to introduce our products better.
You can visit our store : www.byLeo.eu
Find us on Facebook :
E-mail us byLeogr@gmail.com

Thank you all for keeping our vaping dreams alive!

Keep on vapin' !

Last edited by a moderator:

Dnerve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Ireland
Welcome! I was wondering how come you guys were not around!

Thank you!
I think it's the first ring-airflow-lock-button-cap of this type.But i'm not sure since the world is so big.Maybe someone else thought of it as well!Tested it for a month before finalizing it.I hope it works for everyone!

This is awesome! I was so excited by the MECHA that I did not even notice this supplier's thread!

I'm a big fan of your products! Sorry but I also created a thread in the APV section so I dunno if appropriate...

Got a few questions on the MECHA too:

-What is the outer diameter of the ring?
-On one of the pics it looks 2 toned, the telescopic part looking matte vs the bOd body while on the other pictures it looks like all is shined.
-Is the head sold on its own compatible with existing bOd's?
-In your video you talk about atties with long 510 connectors, what about short ones? I understand the center POST is not adjustable or is it?

Keep it up!

Last edited:

Dnerve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Ireland
-In your video you talk about atties with long 510 connectors, what about short ones? I understand the center POST is not adjustable or is it?

I think I figured that one out: The switch is actually the atty's center post that is mobile and gets in contact with the mod's center post when it is pushed down? If that's the case it means that a shorter atty connector would only mean a longer movement of the switch?

If that's the case, it's simply brilliant!

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Well the outer post is the mobile part but you got the idea correctly!(the outer post is one with the delivery system and the inner post with the battery so you could say it both ways).So i believe ther won't be any problems with any 510 conectors in the market.
The outer ring's diameter is 24mm.
It will be two - toned(matte and shined). Some pictures are from the prototype since we didn't have a photoshooting of the final product yet(exept the ones u saw that was from a phone).i will explain it in the store so nothing goes wrong.
And yes the head is compatible with all bOds.
Thank you for your kind words!

Last edited:

Dnerve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Ireland
I'm not crazy about the "ecig" engraving. Not a big deal but the bottom cap is the part I would be showing to the world most of the time.

I totally agree!

Perhaps matte cap with no logo and matte extension tube (perhaps also a longer to be 18650+kick compatible) as parts for existing bOd owners to build that two-twone. :p

Last edited:

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
We first built the bOd for the evic head together with a company called Ecig, that's why we have that logo.Since we reached the number of bOds that we aggreed to have their emblem on, we will soon start producing caps without the "ecig" on.
You are right i prefer my "toys" to be as clean as possible too :)
And here is a way to make the bOd take a 18650 battery with a kick.It's an extra telescopic part that will be on sale seperately when the MECHA comes out.(you can do it now if you have 2 bods)This photo is from a working prototype.
4rbx8h.jpg

Leoleoleo

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
Montreal
We first built the bOd for the evic head together with a company called Ecig, that's why we have that logo.Since we reached the number of bOds that we aggreed to have their emblem on, we will soon start producing caps without the "ecig" on.
You are right i prefer my "toys" to be as clean as possible too :)
And here is a way to make the bOd take a 18650 battery with a kick.It's an extra telescopic part that will be on sale seperately when the MECHA comes out.(you can do it now if you have 2 bods)This photo is from a working prototype.
View attachment 217416

Thanks Billie. When is the Mecha due to be released? And when can we expect to start seeing some reviews?

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Here are some photos of setups of the bOd MECHA that a friend took when i gave it to him as a test subject!(It's the prototype so it's not two-toned)

Attachments

• IMG_8155.jpg
    IMG_8155.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,035
  • IMG_8159.jpg
    IMG_8159.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMG_8164.jpg
    IMG_8164.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_8170.jpg
    IMG_8170.jpg