Anybody Vaping GRENADA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually won a free 30ml bottle of grenada and I like it I dont really get the tropical flavor as much as the anise it just taste like a really sweet black jelly bean to me lol it is in rotation tho but only in my protank!! Since I got it for free I never had been to the website to see the warning and it melted one of my evods to the pojnt of no return... I mean everything I put in that evod now taste like grenada lol which I guess could be a good thing if you have some bad juice and you just want it to taste like grenada

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Not tried it, but I've been persuing Elevated Vaping for days. I wanna know about The Standard and Jameson's.

Ditto that. I wish desperately I could get some samplers. I'd be all over a standard sampler because I think i'd enjoy most flavors but I seem to be fairly picky. *sigh*

I hate hate licorice flavors - even sausage with fennel makes me gag. all the pluid talk makes me throw up in my mouth a little....as does mint and chocolate. Super taster and super picky? moi?

Crack3dOne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Northern VA
Can't wait to try it, I have two bottles on their way to my house!! I'm a big Pluid lover BTW

You are going to LOVE IT!

Ditto that. I wish desperately I could get some samplers. I'd be all over a standard sampler because I think i'd enjoy most flavors but I seem to be fairly picky. *sigh*

I hate hate licorice flavors - even sausage with fennel makes me gag. all the pluid talk makes me throw up in my mouth a little....as does mint and chocolate. Super taster and super picky? moi?

You're loss. ;)

Eatenback2life

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
Sugar Grove, IL
Vaping Grenada today and lovin' it!!! Definitely comparable to Pluid.

If a had to simply describe it, I'd say a Mango/Pineapple version of Pluid.....just my 2 cents though :)
8upute7y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread