bill me later

Status
Not open for further replies.

crookshack

Jan 27, 2010
E.Texas
No. I think some of you must not understand, or you're just pulling my leg. Bill Me Later is a type of credit card that you pre-qualify for and when a merchant accepts it, it is like Visa or MasterCard or any other credit card. The idea is for the purchaser to be able to quickly complete the transaction quickly. Kinda like those fast pass things on some gasoline pumps I suppose.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
No. I think some of you must not understand, or you're just pulling my leg. Bill Me Later is a type of credit card that you pre-qualify for and when a merchant accepts it, it is like Visa or MasterCard or any other credit card. The idea is for the purchaser to be able to quickly complete the transaction quickly. Kinda like those fast pass things on some gasoline pumps I suppose.

Like I said:
"Not aware of any." ;-) Most (not all) don't use pay pal any longer.

Moriah

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Bentonville, AR
billmelater.com not paypal Thanks anyway

I have a Billmelater account, they're owned by Paypal now.

One thing Paypal does that is similar is Paypal Buyer Credit -- if you can't afford your vape right away I understand, so you might see if you qualify for PPBC and you can do it that way.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

lol you linked right back to this thread ;)

For those of you who don't understand what the OP is asking

https://www.billmelater.com/about/index.xhtml?

They aren't asking for someone to trust them with a pv until they have money lol

To the OP : as a couple have already said BillMeLater is now owned by Paypal and most vendors don't take paypal. You can find a couple rare ones who do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread