• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Coupn code

Status
Not open for further replies.

jclifford

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
salem nh
just for a moment, give this a try. what are you going to save on your coupon code? 10%? that amounts to what? a couple of dollars? my last order with FT was about $50. I would have saved $5. Hold on. They are giving me great prices already, free shipping and their service has been excellent.
My suggestion is to give them the opportunity to prosper. A couple of dollars on every order gives them the opportunity to expand their product line, give even better prices to us and maybe even make a profit!

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
just for a moment, give this a try. what are you going to save on your coupon code? 10%? that amounts to what? a couple of dollars? my last order with FT was about $50. I would have saved $5. Hold on. They are giving me great prices already, free shipping and their service has been excellent.
My suggestion is to give them the opportunity to prosper. A couple of dollars on every order gives them the opportunity to expand their product line, give even better prices to us and maybe even make a profit!

They are the ones that offer the discount codes. If they didn't want people to use them, they wouldn't offer them.

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
VaporJoes still promote the CPASTE13SPRING promo as of today. But i'll be damned...tried myself just now and no go...Says invalid coupon code (see pic below).

fast.PNG

By the way..hello to a fellow WNY vapor Joedhimself!

Joedhimself

May 21, 2013
Buffalo NY
Hi alcarl! Thanks for the welcome,it's good to see WNY folk son the forum.

@myrany gave your suggestion a try without any luck.

Not sure why a few people seem upset about using a coupon code? The vendor provides them for a reason, and I sure as heck give them enough business :) I got $100 worth of stuff in my cart' and wouldn't mind saving a buck or $10 ;-)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF Joedhimself!

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun. We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you! :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF!! :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

alcarl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Niagara Falls, NY
Hi alcarl! Thanks for the welcome,it's good to see WNY folk son the forum.

@myrany gave your suggestion a try without any luck.

Not sure why a few people seem upset about using a coupon code? The vendor provides them for a reason, and I sure as heck give them enough business :) I got $100 worth of stuff in my cart' and wouldn't mind saving a buck or $10 ;-)

Yeah, I'd still order it. I am sure you've been to some of the B&M shops in our area and their prices are ridiculous!

shlomsi

Feb 3, 2013
Israel
CPASTE13SPRING was working for me on June 6, Tried to order yesterday (8th) and it was invalid.
From what I read elsewhere (don't remember if it was on CF or not) their personnel said that it was still working at the start of June because it was given a grace period and will soon expire.

BTW, this code was 5% off not 10% :)
Again, would be nice if there was a valid code but certainly not a deal-breaker.

tddman66

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Illinois
I have used the code a dozen times and now today it doesn't work! I know another code and checked it is still working but, it is for the Budget Flashlight Forum. BFL appears to only discount flashlights and DIY light parts. Hopefully someone will come up with a new code. If they give codes to all other groups surely they wont count out the vapers!

I am lucky it didn't work... Stopped me from pulling the trigger and spending more on what I don't really need!

Last edited:

Mistaree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Hampton, Virginia
CPASTE13SPRING still not working. I've raised a query with Fasttech and am awiating their response.

Like they really need a coupon ?? I spent $83 with them & I got way more than my moneys worth, 2mods, a Vamo v3 kit, 3/30ml juices, a RBA & 2 RDA's.... free shipping & the only catch is I have to wait 5-10 days ? (SMDH) Enough wit the dollar already... buy whatever it is you want & act happy when you get it.... do you know they take pics of your package when they ship it... just say'in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread