Strawberry 24mg
Chocolate
Cherry 24mg
Banana 24mg

Pear 24mg
Peach 24mg
Blueberry 24mg
Green Tea 24mg

10ml Bottles Factory sealed with Child Proof Caps and are labeled with Production and Expiration Dates.

Happy Vapping:p

Last edited:

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Everyday Easy Sale Price

:thumb:$4.95:thumb:
:p40 Great Flavors!:p

Marlboro 24mg
Chocolate Mint 24mg
Apple 24mg
Dunhill 24mg
Coconut 24mg
Parlimant 24mg
Winston 24mg
Rum 24mg
Hilton 24mg
Grape 24mg
Kent 24mg
Camel 24mg
555 24mg
Flue Cured tobacco 24mg
Vanilla 24mg
Watermelon 24mg
Menthol 24mg
Coffee 24mg
Dr. Pepper 24m
Pepsi 24mg
Clove 24mg
TAB (Turkish American Blend)
Virginia Cured 24mg
MINT 24mg
RY4 24mg
Coke 24mg
Litchi 24mg
Cappuccino 24mg
Strawberry 24mg
Chocolate
Cherry 24mg
Banana 24mg
Pear 24mg
Peach 24mg
Blueberry 24mg
Green Tea 24mg

10ml Bottles Factory sealed with Child Proof Caps and are labeled with Production and Expiration Dates.

Happy Vapping:p
Back to the top!

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
Personally I like having the smaller bottles.

I don't really like the 30ml bottles I have received from others.
The ones I have are that softer plastic, "natural" looking semi-transparent bottles.
I prefer the clear, harder plastic bottles. I prefer the harder pressure needed to make drops.

Plus, after I finish using 30ml of CigEasy juice I have 3, 10ml bottles I can reuse for mixing, instead of 1, 30ml bottle.

I look at it like this:
30ml of CigEasy juice $12.95 = $0.43/ml. + 3, 10ml bottles.
30ml of Other Guys juice $12.50 = $0.42/ml + 1, 30ml bottle.
So the way I see it, when I buy from Frank, I pay $0.45 more, but I get 3, 10ml empty bottles for that extra $0.45, so $0.15 each bottle, which is a great price on 10ml clear bottles, especially in such low quantity.

Just a matter of perspective I guess. I reuse bottles. I have glass bottles with droppers for keeping my bigger amounts of juice in. I buy Mint from Frank here at CigEasy. Take all 3 bottles, empty them into my 2oz glass bottle. Rinse the plastic bottles out, and use them for mixing, or for cutting down the Mint with plain VG for lower MG nighttime vaping.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Personally I like having the smaller bottles.

I don't really like the 30ml bottles I have received from others.
The ones I have are that softer plastic, "natural" looking semi-transparent bottles.
I prefer the clear, harder plastic bottles. I prefer the harder pressure needed to make drops.

Plus, after I finish using 30ml of CigEasy juice I have 3, 10ml bottles I can reuse for mixing, instead of 1, 30ml bottle.

I look at it like this:
30ml of CigEasy juice $12.95 = $0.43/ml. + 3, 10ml bottles.
30ml of Other Guys juice $12.50 = $0.42/ml + 1, 30ml bottle.
So the way I see it, when I buy from Frank, I pay $0.45 more, but I get 3, 10ml empty bottles for that extra $0.45, so $0.15 each bottle, which is a great price on 10ml clear bottles, especially in such low quantity.

Just a matter of perspective I guess. I reuse bottles. I have glass bottles with droppers for keeping my bigger amounts of juice in. I buy Mint from Frank here at CigEasy. Take all 3 bottles, empty them into my 2oz glass bottle. Rinse the plastic bottles out, and use them for mixing, or for cutting down the Mint with plain VG for lower MG nighttime vaping.

Can't argue with anything! I especially agree with the control of the drops point you made. I thought it was just me!:)

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
I think you should stick to both. At 4.95 per bottle, 10ml is good as a sampler to see if I like that flavor or not, If I don't like it I'm not out too much money. But if I do like it I'd rather buy the 30 ml size and save a few bucks while doing this. I'm the type that goes looking for a good bargain and I judge by quality and cheapest price. If I can get the same product or better from another vendor I'll buy from them. E-cig products are taking off like a rocket now and vendors are going to have to adjust their prices to remain competive. I have noticed that some of the more popular vendors in this forum usually have one particular product that lures people in, myself included. Once there I look around and compare their prices to other vendors. I may not have gone in there to buy e liquid but if I spot a good price I'll try it to see if it's worth it. Your prices are very competive right now and I'm satisfied with flavor and quality but you're going to have a choice available for consumers. Keep both sizes available to offer choice, if not consumers may say your site is limited to only 10ml bottles and may go somewhere else to purchase 30 and 50 ml bottles. I guess it's ok if you're satisfied with a small customer base but if you are thinking to expand and grow and remain competive, give your consumers choices. By the way still haven't received my pear juice that you promised to send me because I did not receive with my order.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
I think you should stick to both. At 4.95 per bottle, 10ml is good as a sampler to see if I like that flavor or not, If I don't like it I'm not out too much money. But if I do like it I'd rather buy the 30 ml size and save a few bucks while doing this. I'm the type that goes looking for a good bargain and I judge by quality and cheapest price. If I can get the same product or better from another vendor I'll buy from them. E-cig products are taking off like a rocket now and vendors are going to have to adjust their prices to remain competive. I have noticed that some of the more popular vendors in this forum usually have one particular product that lures people in, myself included. Once there I look around and compare their prices to other vendors. I may not have gone in there to buy e liquid but if I spot a good price I'll try it to see if it's worth it. Your prices are very competive right now and I'm satisfied with flavor and quality but you're going to have a choice available for consumers. Keep both sizes available to offer choice, if not consumers may say your site is limited to only 10ml bottles and may go somewhere else to purchase 30 and 50 ml bottles. I guess it's ok if you're satisfied with a small customer base but if you are thinking to expand and grow and remain competive, give your consumers choices. By the way still haven't received my pear juice that you promised to send me because I did not receive with my order.

JC,
It went snail mail(first class)! You should have it by now. Email me if you did not get it!
Happy Vaping!
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread