Kanger EVOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
Yes, but youll need a battery with ego threading and variable voltage too
EVOD is actually a complete set up, most vendors only sell the clearomizers though. EVOD batteries are basically Kanger's attempt at ego batteries, I haven't really heard anything good, or bad about them.

ETA: Discount Vapers sells EVOD batteries.

NamVet68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Orlando, Florida
home.roadrunner.com
The EVOD is actually a pretty handy clearo...I use them when I'm out & about all the time, even though I prefer RBAs when I'm at my desk/home. They are cheap, decent flavor, generally don't leak, and you can rebuild the heads yourself if you are handy at all.

The only drawback I've had with them is when building a lowΩ coil (which I prefer) - they can crack up around the top plastic portion of the drip-tip, but if you use stock replacement heads, or build your coils to stock specs (1.8Ω or above) you won't run into that problem at all.

Just make sure your MOD/battery takes E-Go threading (or get an adapter) and you are good to go.

DanKnowsJack

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
Ephrata, PA
Yeah I'm looking at the complete kit. Just checking to see if anyone has tried or used them?

I can say that the EVOD clearo's are great, they have become my favorite clearomizer (I still prefer carto tanks). Unfortunatly I have not used the batteries, but after looking them up they seem like a good ego style battery.

notawoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Las Vegas
DanKnowsJack:9766773 said:
Yes, but youll need a battery with ego threading and variable voltage too
EVOD is actually a complete set up, most vendors only sell the clearomizers though. EVOD batteries are basically Kanger's attempt at ego batteries, I haven't really heard anything good, or bad about them.

ETA: Discount Vapers sells EVOD batteries.

No, evods are a bottom coil clearomizers. you might be able to buy a kit with ego style batteries. you can use them on any battery with who threads or an ego adapter.

notawoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2012
Las Vegas

burnndaylight

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
WA
I just got the EVOD battery and Carto combo for my husband and I last month and I would highly recommend, we started with an 808 cigalike and this was an easy transition. The EVOD combo is sleek and not too big at all the kit came with two batteries and two matching cartomizers and 5 replacement heads and the charger. Super easy to refill, super easy to use, consistent hits and I LOVE it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread