VIDEO INSIDE - NEW! Vision VT Victory Stainless Steel eGo 2.0ml Top Coil Easy Fill Tank - Utilizes Mini Nova Plastic & Metal tanks - Available NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
victoryvttopcoil.png

victoryvttopcoil_1.png

victoryvttopcoil_3.png

victoryvttopcoil_4.png

victoryvttopcoil_5.png

NEW! VISION Victory VT eGo Stainless 2.0ml tank - 1.8ohm - ALL COLORS
$10.95

Very very impressed with the new Vision Victory VT (Victory tank) eGo 2.0ml Stainless Steel tank. The top and bottom sections are made with a polished stainless steel. The polycarbonate tubes are the SAME exact tubes used with our Mini Vivi Novas so you can freely interchange your vivi nova plastic and metal tanks with this unit - using the metal mini vivi nova tube is especially handy for those who don't trust a particular juice with the plastic tubes. It vapes fantastic! This is a top-coil design with long wick leads that go to the bottom of the tank. It is very easy to fill. All you have to do is screw off the mouthpiece and you have plenty of clearance to fill right from the top of the unit, down the sides (be careful not to fil into the center airtube!).

The replaceable coil unit is condom fit and abuts directly against a flat section of the mouthpiece with the pip entering the vertical section of the mouthpiece so you should experience minimal gurgling or leaking if you set this on its side. Tip: as with this or any carto if you do experience any gurgling simply unscrew from your battery and blow right through the mouthpiece into a napkin and you are good to go.

View the video below for a demo of what may now be be my own personal go-to tank :)

• Complete Victory VT eGo Clearomizer tank: tube, one-piece eGo threaded base, mouthpiece.
  • 1.8ohm replaceable coil head. 2.2ohm replacement heads are available in the same category.
  • Tip when refilling: before filling and/or reinstalling the mouthpiece after a fill make sure you re-tighten the coil unit in case it has come unscrewed to any degree when you took off the mouthpiece to do the re-fill!

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I received my blue Vision VT Victory tank today! I just loaded it up, and it's vaping great. After using T3's, EVODS, and the Protank for months now, it's nice to have a warm vape again! I'm getting lots of vapor and the flavor is great-not muted, like the T3s. We'll see how it holds up, but so far my initial impressions are very favorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread