Tip I found by accident. Restores taste buds plus health benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
I just started vaping and noticed that the initial flavor burst on the first couple of hits dies out to where I can't taste it.

Well I accidentally found a technique to restore my taste buds and it might work for you.

It's been awhile since I mixed an apple cider vinegar drink (with mothers) and surprisingly found out that I got the flavor back after drinking or sipping my drink. I actually think the flavor comes out more. I've only tried this on my current flavor - Appletini from Stormy's Cellar. I'll update when I try it on my other e-juices.

Plus, if you're wanting to improve your health, you'll find tons of info online about ACV.

Reactions: Mark Pregmon

Heather72

Apr 26, 2013
Ohio
I just started vaping and noticed that the initial flavor burst on the first couple of hits dies out to where I can't taste it.

Well I accidentally found a technique to restore my taste buds and it might work for you.

It's been awhile since I mixed an apple cider vinegar drink (with mothers) and surprisingly found out that I got the flavor back after drinking or sipping my drink. I actually think the flavor comes out more. I've only tried this on my current flavor - Appletini from Stormy's Cellar. I'll update when I try it on my other e-juices.

Plus, if you're wanting to improve your health, you'll find tons of info online about ACV.
I have been using brags with the the mother ACV for a while and I have to agree good for health and restoring taste buds. Pleasantly surprised to see someone else caught on to this ancient remedy!

sitting here in the UK ... PLEASE enlighten me ... WHAT IS ACV & "Mothers" & Braggs ???? ... You gotta remember we're "old School" here in the UK .. an Indigestion Remedy fer us is standing in the shower with the spray head on MEGA HOT pointed at the middle of our chest fer 20 Minutes or so .. now THAT DOES WORK !!! ..... Yer Chest Hair looks like it should have grown somewhere else on yer body mind (all short & Curly like!!!!LOL!!!)

TexSG

Jun 16, 2013
Texas
Sekanjabin Recipe - Food.com - 126517

I've made it with white and cider vinegar, and it's great for a hot day beverage. Mint is good, but entirely optional.

My method; scrub the ginger and break it up into pieces that will fit through the lid hole of the blender. Put the vinegar in the blender. Start heating the water and sugar in a really big saucepan or stock pot. Blend ginger and vinegar until it's pretty much a stringy mess and add to the sugar water mix. Boil for a few minutes, turn off heat and let it cool to room temperature. Strain into a big bottle. Mix about 4-5:1 with ice water and drink.

I like to make the concentrate about 3 liters at a time.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
When my wife had a kidney stone I started searching for information on them. She ended up having it blasted with the hydro ultrasonic method at the hospital, but lots of people swear by ACV for curing and preventing future kidney stones. Apparently the acidity in the ACV pulverizes the stone into powder that's eliminated by drinking lots of water.

TexSG

Jun 16, 2013
Texas
New tip on the sekanjabin; leave the sugar out until you bottle it. Put the sugar in whatever jug you want the syrup to end up in, scoop out the big chunks from the boiling pot with a sieve, then strain the liquid through one of those permanent coffee filters in a funnel into your sugared jug. Much less messy, and it won't clog the strainer so much as trying to pour the sugary syrup through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread