Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Now that I think about it - I want to try the Liqua e-juice. I've vaped Dekang and Hangsen before, but haven't tried Liqua. I bought the Dekang and hangsen from different vendors. My ejuices are mostly from MBV, and have been for some time, but I like to experiment and try new things too. And mainly I will be on the watch for what mods they have.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I have some t4s that should be here today. Also I have some evods coming and also some odd vivi nova. They call it a v4. It has ego threading so going to try to rebuild the heads and use it on my mvp. It only costs 5 bucks and will keep me busy when it's slow at work lol.

Last edited:

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Now that I think about it - I want to try the Liqua e-juice. I've vaped Dekang and Hangsen before, but haven't tried Liqua. I bought the Dekang and hangsen from different vendors. My ejuices are mostly from MBV, and have been for some time, but I like to experiment and try new things too. And mainly I will be on the watch for what mods they have.
I have tried a few of the Liqua 30ml for 5 or 6 bucks, they are perfectly vapable, I am currently using my secret recipe mix of the Energy Drink &menthol mix with a hint of vanilla which has been good for me today.

nipurava

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
India
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread