Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
Since there are a lot of members that like Mt Baker I thought I'd start a flavor review thread.
What have you tried and what do you think of it? Will you order it again?
What do you plan on ordering next time.

When my orders arrive I put 20ml into a bottle & set it aside. When the other 30mls are gone I know it's time to reorder. That way I alway have some steeped juice to vape. All juices vaped in Kanger T3s on a basic ego.
Hawk Sauce 24mg 80/20 +3 shots is my favorite so far. It will be on all future orders! A berry mix with a hint of cool. Good when it arives & gets better.
Root Beer 24mg 80/20 +3 shots is my 2nd favorite so far. It will be on all future orders! Starts out like the Anis candies wrapped in red & turns into a good Root Beer with age.
Rum Tobacco 24mg 80/20 +1 shot. It's a nice mild tobacco with rum. 2 Week minimum steep. I'll order it again if I don't find a tobacco I like better (I got to vape tobacco when I drink beer).
Fudge Brownie 24mg 80/20. A good chocolate that I'll get again at some point (after I try a lot more of their flavors). Very good mixed with Wild Cherry. Good when it arives & gets better.
Wild Cherry 24mg 80/20. A good cherry that I'll get again at some point (after I try a lot more of their flavors). Very good mixed with Fudge Brownie. Good when it arives & gets better.
Spearmint 18mg 80/20. Wife's juice. A good strong spearmint even when diluted with unflavored juice. Good when it arives & gets better. I'll order more of this if she dosen't switch to Teaberry when my next order arrives.
Albino Drake (free sample) 6mg 50/50. Nice flavor but a little too sweet for me. Not enough nic. I ended up mixing it with Lemon Breezy.
Lemon Breezy (free sample) 12mg 80/20. This ones not for me. I taste the lomon but not sure about the breezy. I ended up mixing it with Albino Drake.

My next order will be: Hawk Sauce 24mg 65/35 +4 shots, Root Beer 24mg 65/35 +4 shots, Teaberry 24mg 65/35 +4 shots, Ocean Breeze 24mg 65/35 +4 shots & Boom Choco Late 24mg 65/35 +4 shots. I'm requesting Havana 24mg 65/35 +4 shots as my free sample in my quest for the best tobacco.

Reactions: mattdresco

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Full disclosure: This has been copied and pasted from one of the other MBV threads...

It's been awhile since I gave a full review, so here's a few...the usual blah-blah about "these are only my opinions," and "each juice may taste differently to you" applies...I dripped each flavor with a 1.8Ω dripping atomizer and played with voltage between 3.2 and 3.7 volts. I apologize in advance for the wall of text :)
Cucumber Mint: This is a fairly light but complex and lightly sweet flavor. It is a little heavy on the mint, IMO, since I would like to taste the cucumber just a bit more. I get most of the cucumber on the inhale, without much mint. The exhale is predominantly mint with a hint of what should be cucumber, but to me tastes like the aroma of fresh cut grass. The whole vaping experience of this flavor makes me think "bright green." I also (weirdly) get just a hint of salt on the exhale. Overall, this juice reminds me of the mint jelly that my grandmother used to serve with a lamb dinner. I don't know if many of you have had this super-bright jelly, but the flavor of this juice is so similar to it that I had a sense memory vaping it. A visual for you:

White Wine: Okay, I'm not a huge white wine fan, so don't shoot me :D I don't like this flavor much at all. I really didn't get much of anything from this one dimensional flavor in inhale or mouth feel...for me, this juice is all about the exhale. Exhaling through my nose was most unpleasant. I will say that the flavor, especially exhaling through the nose, is a true white wine flavor. However, it is that cheap Italian restaurant table wine flavor. The killer for me is the sourness of the flavor; it is not a sour candy sourness, but more of a vinegar sourness so that the overall impression to me is a wine that is about to turn. With that said, there is a saving grace to the flavor White Wine so it's not all bad and horrible. I dripped 1 drop of White Wine with 2 drops of Spring Break...the result is a tasty white sangria flavor :thumb: If you have White Wine and don't care for it, try mixing it with a sweet fruit flavor and you might be pleasantly surprised. The unpleasant sourness of the White Wine was balanced nicely by the fruit in Spring Break.
Spring Break: This juice actually feels juicy in the mouth, and it is sweet with a slight tartness. The predominant flavor I get is mango, but it is mixed with citrus and a hint of what could be apple or grape. There is also a slight chemical perfume tartness similar to Sweetarts but with more sweetness. The inhale is all about the mango and citrus, and I only get the hint of apple/grape on the exhale. Now that I read this description, I am surprised to add that these flavors are not candy flavors, but more true fruit flavors. This one is definitely a winner for me.
Jungle Juice: This, for me, is all about coolness with tart fruit. The inhale is pretty much all coolness and makes me wonder if there is both menthol and Koolada in the mix. The exhale is more coolness with tart candy fruit flavors, and reminds me of my childhood drinking really cold Hawaiian Punch. I think Jungle Juice is definitely brother to Thug Juice, where Jungle Juice is cooler and a bit sweeter. They both have tart candy fruit flavors. I wish I hadn't run out of Thug Juice so that I could directly compare them...oh well, I will have to order some Thug Juice soon to compare them.

I will post the next 3 soon. They are Melonade, Farmer's Market, and Whipped Cream.

ETA: All juices are 50/50

Last edited:

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Full disclosure: this has been copied and pasted from one of the other MBV threads...

For me, Thug Juice definitely has more menthol than Hawk Sauce, but Hawk Sauce is mostly berry flavors to me with sourness. Thug Juice is mostly tart candy fruit flavors (not just berry) to me, somehow more artificial. I like them both, but personally prefer Hawk Sauce. Now that I've tried Jungle Juice, that had even more menthol or coolness to it than Thug Juice.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
Full disclosure: this has been copied and pasted from one of the other MBV threads...

Part 2 of my new flavor reviews...these flavors were dripped for the review on a 1.7Ω atty. These are my opinions only, your experience may vary, blah blah blah...and apologies in advance for the wall of text that follows...
Melonade: This flavor is very much like eating watermelon Jolly Rancher candy while drinking lemonade, and the balance is about even between the 2 flavors. It is sweet and sour at the same time, simple and straight forward. I get both flavors on the inhale and the exhale, making it a very consistent but one dimensional experience...that is a good thing, and not a bad thing:)
Farmer's Market: I am on the fence about whether I like or dislike this flavor, and I have to admit that lavender is not a familiar flavor (or scent, even, really). With that said, I get both lemon-lime and lavender on the inhale and exhale. The lemon-lime flavor is dominant, with the lavender showing some assertiveness. This is not a sweet flavor, but it is not all sour so I get something slightly savory with a hint of pine (which I attribute to the lavender aspect of the flavor mix). I don't get soap or perfume, but there is something sharp in the flavor that hits me near the back of the tongue that I don't like very much. Hmmmm.....
Whipped Cream: Thank you Opal :thumb: To be perfectly honest, I had many doubts about this flavor. Well, they were unfounded and wrong. This flavor really is whipped cream, and very slightly sweet, with a definite airiness to it on both the inhale and exhale. I did detect a very slight out-of-the-bag marshmallow scent at first, but that quickly left me with a few vapes. Moreover, Whipped Cream does leave me with a creamy mouthfeel. I can definitely see how this flavor would make an excellent mixer.
Whipped Cream as a mixer: While WC is quite surprisingly pleasant on its own, I wanted to test it as a mixer. I tried 4 drops of WC with 1 drop of Farmer's Market. The result is a surprisingly complex flavor that is almost indescribable. I get an herbacious, almost savory marshmallow or meringue flavor. This might be what saves me from setting Farmer's Market aside for a really long time. Anyway, in this case WC blunted all of the sharpness of FM and rounded out the sourness. Granted, the mix was mostly WC but FM is so much more an assertive flavor that it needed to be the smallest amount of the mix. I also tried 2 drops of WC with 2 drops of Cucumber Mint, and the result is a really nice smooth and soft mint. The cucumber was completely gone from the mix, but the resulting flavor and mouthfeel was creamy and soft. It seems that WC is very effective to add smoothness and round out any sharp tones of the other flavors.

ETA: All juices are 50/50

Last edited:

Riatha

May 24, 2013
United States
I will say as a starter my favorite type of vapes are menthol/ice with fruit. Just because I say I don't like something doesn't mean it isn't good, just doesn't hit the spot. Most of these are between 12 - 18mg and are either 70/30 - 80/20 pg/vg.

Hawk Sauce: Good flavor but I can't vape it. I taste the berry but the sour note ruins my mouth. This holds true for most sour/really citrus flavors. I can't eat oranges, can't vape the flavor either.

Albino drake: Not sure about this one. Not a bad flavor but didn't do much for me.

Lemon Breezey/Melonade/Lemon Goddess: None of these are bad flavors but yet again, they tear my mouth up.

Pink Champagne: This is a sweet, candy like flavor that reminds me of the candy necklaces I would get as a kid. I would order this again if I could get it with a menthol hit.

Afternoon Delight: Very good, very mild. I taste the coconut and pineapple. I will get this again and just add some cool hit to it.

Pina Colada: Not bad but too citrus-y for me. Taste like it says but with a twang.

Jungle Juice: Yeah, no. I can't put my finger on it but not for me. Sort of reminds me of cough syrup.

Extreme Ice: At first I didn't like it. It was very sweet and reminded me of cough syrup. After steeping for a month, its awesome. The sweetness has mellowed out and now its just slightly sweet with the extreme mint. I'd reorder this one.

Black Ice: I HATED this when I first tried. The berry was just straight up Robitussin. A month later, its just blackberry with mint. I will get this one again.

Sweet Cherry Bomb: Very nice. Good cherry with a touch of creamy.

Dessert Wine: Slight wine taste with a touch of sweetness. Its good if you like juices that are in the drink category.

Butterscotch: Tastes exactly like butterscotch.

Pineapple Peach: I LOVE this stuff. It was the first juice I tried that made me go, oh hell yeah! I mix it with their plain banana and its a favorite for me. I have already reordered this. It is pineapple and peach, just like it says. You can taste both equally.

Banana: Its a banana. Not quite genuine banana but not too candy either.

Ocean Breeze: It sort of reminds me of a pina colada but less strong.

Tropic Thunder: I can't remember what this tastes like. Its not bad but not amazing either.

Double Apple: This really needs a few weeks steep, at least it did for me. Now it tastes like a granny smith apple.

The only juice left out is Almond Delight, to which I wont be trying. Not my thing. Got it as a free sample.

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
My orders:

Butterscotch +2 80PG/20VG = I really loved this for the first week or so, but as it steeped, it got WAY too strong for me. He's since taken over the bottle and asked me to reorder at the same strength for him. If I were to order again for myself? I'd skip the extra flavor; I think I'd enjoy it more if it were milder.

Amaretto +2 80PG/20VG = Similar experience to the butterscotch. Loved it after a couple days steep. By the end of the second week, it started to feel like WAY too much flavor. Would order again, but without extra flavor, because the Amaretto taste is spot on, but extra shots make it to overwhelming for vaping more than a few minutes at a time.

Maple Pecan +2 80PG/20VG = (cut & pasted the review I left on the site) So, I was expecting ooeygooey pecan pie drizzled in rich maple syrup. What I got was a lovely, light FRESH maple flavor, with warm smokey pecans, and a hint of woodsy-ness (it's not a word I know & I'm okay with that). So far, this is my absolutely MBV juice - I ordered with 2 extra flavor shots, but cut that down to just one when I reordered the 30ml size. This is a juice I do NOT want to be without, and it really really benefits from 10 - 14 days steeping time. If you try it earlier, and you're disappointed, don't say I didn't warn you. (and if you do want that super-sweet flavor, I think a few drops of sweetener in the bottle will bring it out. I'm just as pleased without.)

Cinnamon Red Hot +2 80PG/20VG = Ordering this juice is not for the faint of heart. Getting extra flavor in it is an act of insanity (or of someone with a fireproof tongue). If you love hot cinnamon, this juice is very good. It may make you cough. It will crack your clearos. I can only vape it in very small sessions, so I fully expect a 15ml bottle to last a few months.

Key Lime +2 80PG/20VG = Another spot on flavor. I love lime everything, and this juice is no exception. The only downside is it seems to be very muted in a carto - I bought a crack-resistant clearo from DV, and dear god, the difference it made. I recommend this flavor fully if you have something that's NOT a carto to vape it in, and if you really love fresh lime flavor. Don't expect candy lime or sweetened lime (although Key Limes are slightly naturally sweeter than other limes anyway).

Boom Choco Latte +2 80PG/20VG = For me, this was just ok. There's some chocolate, and some coffee and some creamy, but nothing that knocked my socks off. However, I am starting to think that maybe I'm just one of those folks that doesn't care for chocolate vapes, so that may be why I'm not wild about it.

Pineapple +2 80PG/20VG = Another one of my tank-cracking favorites. Again, somewhat muted on an 808 in a carto. I can imagine this would really shine at a higher voltage in another delivery device, but as I've used it so far, it's still nice.

Vanilla Ice +2 80PG/20VG = I have a strange relationship with this flavor. It's a nice palette cleanser, and I do like it, but I think I'm constantly disappointed because I want to love it. It does remind me of Vanilla Mint Breath Savers, which were my go-to mint for quite a few years.

Creme de Menthe +2 80PG/20VG = Ordered for him and STOLEN before he even got to try it. This is my favorite MBV stock flavor, and one of only two I've felt like I *needed* a 30 ml refill of. Sweet without being too sweet, minty without being overpowering, and creamy without it being all you taste. If I had to choose just one flavor for all day every day, I think this would be it.

Get Razzled +2 80PG/20VG = Didn't work for me. There was nothing wrong with the flavor, I just didn't care for fruit and cream in the same vape, I guess. I like the raspberry flavor in this, though, so I will likely order raspberry by itself at some point.

Swedish Lime + 2 80PG/20VG = I like it. Very clearly lime, heck, very clearly a GUMMY lime. This had the opposite problem from Key Lime for me - I thought it was just a bit too much. I doubt I would order it again as I enjoy the Key Lime so much more, and even *I* don't need two lime-flavored vapes in my regular rotation.

Coconut +2 80PG/20VG = Closer to natural coconut than candied coconut, which is fine by me. However, on my second clearo full, I grabbed my whipped cream bottle by mistake, and have been vaping the two flavors half and half ever since. Instead of ordering more coconut, I'll likely order a whipped cream/coconut MYO blend when it's time to restock. Clearly coconut is the exception to "no fruit and cream" vapes for me.

Whipped Cream +2 80PG/20VG = I actually didn't care for this too much by itself, however, it's a fabulous mixer. I really enjoy the mouth-feel (both by itself and mixed), but the flavor, for me at least, was somewhat lacking.

Strawberry Shortcake +2 80PG/20VG = Surprisingly accurate. Can only vape for short periods before the fruit-and-creaminess starts to turn me off, but the shortcake aspect of the flavor helps with that, at least for me. However, since that's my ONLY critique of the flavor, and most people don't share my fruit-n-cream vaping aversion, I'd recommend this 100%.

(I think I'll do reviews of "his flavors" in a separate post)

Last edited:

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
Thanks for the tip about unflavored - I'd actually considered that, by my other half loves strong flavors, and as soon as I make the "Oh, too strong!" face, he's all "LET ME TRY" and then he steals the bottle.

Ok, so, his flavors. Some I've tried, and some I'll just relay things he's said.

Cider Fire +2 80PG/20VG - Holy moley, was this spicy. The apple did start to come out after a couple weeks of steeping time, but the spices were still crazy overwhelming. I know he's been mixing this with the red apple that we got as one of our samples, and enjoying it much more. The fire part is that they make this flavor with hot cinnamon (candy flavoring) rather than warm cinnamon (spice), but the rest of your traditional apple cider spices are pretty assertive as well. It's not an apple vape with some spice - it's a spicey vape with some apple, if that makes sense. Not a huge cider fan myself, but had to at least take a taste (both early and later in the steeping process).

Extreme Ice +2 80PG/20VG - This is a LOT of mint. If you like a lot of mint, go for it. For me personally, there was a taste I just didn't care that much for; I think that the "ice" flavors are heavy on the wintergreen, which is my least favorite mint flavor.

Green Ice +2 80PG/20VG - Apple and mint is a weird combination for me. He liked it, but wasn't wild about it, and ended up giving most of the bottle to his brother's finacee since all the ice line was out of stock when she placed her first order, and that was the one flavor of our she really loved. I vaped a little of this; I think I would have enjoyed it more if the mint was a tad lighter and the apple a little more prominent, but there's a definite clear green apple taste in the background of this vape.

Sour Yum +2 80PG/20VG - This is the strangest juice I have vaped yet. If you love sour watermelon candies (the ones with the sour crystals all over it) this is those in vapor form. It even gave me that "sour feeling" on my tongue. A couple of words of caution - this is a tank-cracking juice, so we were using it in cartos only, but when he took it out of his rotation for several days, the juice remaining in the carto just tasted foul; I'm not sure if something in the juice reacted with something in the carto, or if he burnt it when I wasn't paying attention or what. Neither of us has had the urge to try it since then. You may not want to let this sit in a carto too long, or it might be some weird quirky thing that only happened to us.

Venom +2 80PG/20VG - I am impressed with anyone who can vape this. It's very cool, in that you can pick out all the cinnamon flavors in it. However, it was just BRUTAL on the throat. Even he can only vape it for very short periods before switching out for something a little milder. This juice may actually do better at a higher VG ratio because what it doesn't need it more throat hit.

Black Ice +2 80PG/20VG - This has been his big winner stock juice so far. Unlike the apple, the blackberry is the star of this juice. It's clean and juicy and backed up competently by a whole bunch of minty coolness. This juice does have a strong scent when vaped, though. Luckily, I really LIKE the smell of blackberries, although I am not crazy about the taste, because our house smells like Black Ice A LOT.

Candy Cane +2 80PG/20VG - Somewhat disappointing, I guess, I don't think I actually tried this one. He was looking for a stronger peppermint flavor than MBV's Candy Cane gives out.

Doublemint Gum +2 80PG/20VG - Another almost uncannily accurate flavor. Like Doublemint Gum? You'll like this. As a gum flavor, I find this less distracting than some other "spot on" flavors. Gum hangs out in your mouth. Vape hangs out in your mouth. It's not like you feel like you should be actually EATING it. Well. Not for me at least.

Solar Flare +2 80PG/20VG - And now we're even. Ordered for me, I wasn't wowed. Too much minty/menthol in the orange. He loved it and snagged the bottle. This alleviated some of my guilt over Creme de Menthe. I was sad to learn after the fact that (a) this juice DOES taste like an Orange Tic Tac and (b) now that my taste buds are coming back, I no longer care for Orange Tic Tacs.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Cinnamon Red Hot +2 = Ordering this juice is not for the faint of heart. Getting extra flavor in it is an act of insanity (or of someone with a fireproof tongue). If you love hot cinnamon, this juice is very good. It may make you cough. It will crack your clearos. I can only vape it in very small sessions, so I fully expect a 15ml bottle to last a few months.

Well put.

Ginger's Atomic Fireball was the flavor I tried at the "local" B&M that convinced me that vaping would work for me.
I shared some GAF with an experienced mixer/supplier at the April New England Vapers meet.
He said it is Cinnamon Red Hot. Exactly CRH

I already had 60ml from Ginger's but decided MBV price would be better than their expensive gourmet price so I got MBV CRH @ 18mg 80/20 +1
MBV CRH made me cough every time on the first hit and sometimes on following hits but I got used to it. :evil:
I mixed it down a guesstimated half a percent but it was still severe.

I read Face Meat's recipe thread for Atomic Fireball and he includes 1 drop of Ethyl Maltol per ml of CRH.
He thinks that's likely to be the missing ingredient that makes GAF tolerable to me but not MBV CRH.

I "gave" the rest of my MBV CRH to a buddy so never got to try adding the EM to see if that's the difference.
I still have about 40ml of my GAF and it's delicious but it'll last forever here as an occasional treat.

BIG TIME EDIT - I order all my MBV at 18mg 80/20 +1 except Strawberry I got at +2
I mix my MBV & FW DIY at 18mg 70/30 and 11.5% to 12.5% but technically that's not MBV ejuice.
My MBV reviews will all be premixed MBV ejuice at 18mg 80/20 +1 except where noted.

Last edited:

ChaoticRamblings

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2013
West Michigan
I'll add a couple while I have a moment.

Virginia Fire Cured Tobacco - +2 shots - 80pg/20vg - 24/36mg Nic: Tastes like a rich tobacco that has been roasted slowly over a fire and had the sugar sort of carmelize. A deep honey-ish tone to the flavor. Reminds me of Redman Chewing Tobacco. Love this stuff!

Ruby Red Grapefruit - +2 shots - 80pg/20vg - 18/24mg Nic: Nice, zingy flavor that is spot on to me. I love real RRG, so this is a definite 'win' to me.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I'm trying to find the tobacco flavor that's as close to American cigarettes as possible (think Marlboro or Winston).

I got some RY4 (based on most popular + reviews) for my wife's friend and she hates it.
She couldn't taste tobacco, only vanilla and maple or caramel.
I'm mixing it with mocha to fill my wife's GS cartos but need something for her bff.

I tried USA Blend and think it tastes pretty good after a 100 year steep but don't think she'll like it.

I know there was just a discussion in the MBV main thread a few weeks ago but please save me some digging.
This is the MBV flavor review thread after all.

Thanks

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
I'm trying to find the tobacco flavor that's as close to American cigarettes as possible (think Marlboro or Winston).

I have it coming in my Plume Room order and it's for my mom, but I hear PR's Marlboro Type (M-Type) is spot on for a Marlboro analog. Check out Spinfuel's review:
The Plume Room eJuice Review | Spinfuel Magazine

I realize this is an MBV thread so I'm not sure if you were looking for an MBV specific flavor though.

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
pasted from one of my posts in the mtbakervapor thread

My recent MBV order included the following flavors, all steeped about 3 hours total in my ultrasonic, over the course of 3 days:

Butterscotch (6mg 65/35 +1 Flavor Shot) - A favorite that has earned a permanent spot in one of my tanks. This is one of my all-time favorite flavors, thus the 50ml size. Perhaps I'll do a 236ml next time.

Caramel Apple (6mg 65/35 +1 Flavor Shot) - After further steeping, the caramel is becoming a bit more prounounced instead of the apple dominating as much as it was in the beginning. The apple tends to be more prounounced at lower heat than higher, contrary to what I was seeing before when it was only about halfway steeped. Adding Cinnamon Roll or Butterscotch to this should enhance the carmel undertones & others have confirmed it's quite good that way. Looking forward to playing around with it.

Caramel Coffee (6mg 65/35 +2 Flavor Shots) - A nice dark coffee flavor with caramel undertones. Deep, rich coffee on the inhale and a bit more of the caramel on the exhale. Exquisite! Don't expect a rich in-your-face caramel with this one since, as I said, it's more of subtle undertone with the coffee dominating this flavor (at least at this point anyway, who knows if it may be different in a month). (Additional note added later: this one can tend to have that burnt coffee taste in a carto on a fixed-voltage device.)

Boom Choco-Latte (6mg 65/35 +1 Flavor Shot) - A nice creamy chocolate milkshake with ice cream. The chocolate is pretty good in this and doesn't taste artificial at all. Not quite as heavy as a desert vape but nice and creamy. Yummy! Vape at lower heat to get more milk and less chocolate, and vice versa.

Bananas Foster (6mg 65/35 +1 Flavor Shot) - A bit more comparison tasting is still being done on this one as I compare it to Ahlusion's Bananas Foster, but a more detailed review in which I can better talk about the nuances between these two flavors, i.e. more rum taste, more banana, etc. will be forthcoming shortly. Since Bananas Foster is one of my favorite desserts, I feel it deserves this level of attention. :vapor:

Clove (12mg 65/35 +1 Flavor Shot) - Tasty on it's own (does taste more like the Djarum's of old than the ones of today). But add a shot of sweetener and it takes on a whole new yummy taste. While the flavor was still fresh in my atty I added 3 drops of A+'s Blueberry Vanilla Cake and yum, added a spicy note to the blueberry muffin I was munching on, erm I mean vaping on. ;) Can see this as being a great flavor for mixing and DIY. I got this in 12mg like I do with only my tobacco flavors. I know this isn't a tobacco but because my analog of choice was Djarum Blacks, I'm treating it as such. I am also planning to try adding this to some of my tobaccos, including RY4, to satisfy the itch for a Djarum. :smokie:

Ocean Breeze (6mg 65/35 no flavor shots)- I'm really liking this alot, and I don't have a lot of fruit only flavors in my stash yet. A nice crisp Pina Colada flavor. Yum yum!

Last edited:

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
+1 for Hawk Sauce.

Don't think I'd yet done any sort of reviews on the juices received in my 6/1 order (the review I posted earlier was for the 5/27 order) but I'm really enjoying Hawk Sauce too. To me, I think of Sweet Tarts when I vape it. When I first heard people throwing the word menthol around when referring to Hawk Sauce, it scared me off since I am NOT a fan! However, I don't get menthol from Hawk Sauce at all. If anything, just a very slight and refreshing mint might be the best way to describe it, and even then, it's definitely more of a back note instead of up-front and in-your-face. It's a nice, light fruity vape and perfect for the warmer weather. I definitely see a reorder of this in my future since it's taken up a permanent spot in one of my tanks.

TommyS

Jun 12, 2013
Largo, Florida
Baker Vapors.jpg Here is my Review: All Vaped on eGo C Twist and 2.5 ohm Kanger Protank set to 4.0 Volts. All the below Juices created CRAP LOADS of vapor! I was seriously impressed with the Amount of Vapor out of all of them. They all seemed to have a very decent throat hit too.

Rockstar +5 flavor shots, 50pg/50vg, all I can say is it is SPOT ON if you like Rockstar energy drinks and know the taste. Cannot begin to tell you what Rockstar tastes like. Fruity and a bit sour, yet a stiff aftertaste. They NAILED IT. I was afraid it would taste like a medicine .. but oh no... they got it down pat. Again, if you like Rockstar you would be a fool to pass this up!

Cherry Lime Aid +4 flavor shots, 50pg/50vg, Fruity, Vape as one would expect. I would like it better if it had more Cherry flavor, or if the Lime and Sour taste wasn't so overwhelming. Vaped it for a while, and got pretty thirsty. I liked it a lot, but I did like the Rockstar better. I could see myself vaping this in the morning because it had a very nice "Clean" feel to it as it filled my lungs. Perfect morning Vape to wake you up!

Chocolate Tobacco +3 flavor shots, 50pg/50vg, What can I say. Not bad, not good. Dull. I tasted Tobacco, a smooth American Cigarette blend for sure. Zero, Ziltch, no Chocolate. None, Nill, Nada .. I was pretty shocked. Switched to a brand new Atomizer, and still nothing. Don't get me wrong, if it was just a Tobacco, It would be Average. Typical Tobacco Vape. I was disappointed in the serious lack of Chocolate. I wouldn't bother with this one.

Almond Delight Free Bottle 0 flavor shots, 80pg/20vg (stock bottle freebie with purchase). Pleasantly surprised. Almond Flavor was pretty good. Personally, I don't care much for Almond but for what it was.. it was good. My wife tried it and really liked it. It does have a sweetness to it but not overwhelming. If you like Almond or Almond flavored Creamer in your coffee I think you would really like this. I would have never bought it for myself, but hey, I like trying new things. For what it is... it was really good!

OhaiKrikket

ECF Veteran
View attachment 221672 Here is my Review: All Vaped on eGo C Twist and 2.5 ohm Kanger Protank set to 4.0 Volts. All the below Juices created CRAP LOADS of vapor! I was seriously impressed with the Amount of Vapor out of all of them. They all seemed to have a very decent throat hit too.

Tommy, were these right out of the mailbox, or did they have a chance to steep? I definitely got some chocolate and coconut along with the almond in a free bottle of Almond Delight that had been steeping for a few days. Maybe chocolate is one of those flavors that takes longer to assert itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread