Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I just starte dusting it. Brightened my Golden Pinnaple from Capella, an already great flavor but seemd a tad cloying because I like to make strong flavors AND I Sweet Tea I got from Capella that I added Lemon to. It was falling muted and flat so. Added more lemon but still no pizazz so I added ginger ( not much on that because it's pretty earthy so careful there) and still wasn't popping nor giving throat hit so I added sour. More than Butterfly farts too. Decent huice now. I saved it lets say. Ilvape it. I'd better. Ive screwed up so many times I have 30 ml now!
Hi Hoosier! Always nice to see you!

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Howdy Faylool!

MemphisMyst, below that picture of me is a line, "Blog Entries:" and that hyperlink number 3 just to the right will take you to my blogs. There is one on unicorn tears and butterfly farts. That is what I should have titled it because I cannot remember what I did use for the title... I give an idea of what volume a butterfly fart is, but it is basically what it sounds like, an amount so small that it seems ridiculous.

ETA: Obviously Faylool's 10% is way above a butterfly fart. Might be a good way to go if you're looking for more pucker than sour. And that's the issue with a "set amount" is the amount you needs is wholly dependent on what effect you need, your hardware, and your sense of taste.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread