80PG/20VG mix. Just made it. Can I use it right away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdinello

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2013
Versailles,KY,USA
Just insure that it is WELL MIXED so that the blend is consistent. The VG has a tenancy to settle due to its viscosity.

That is what I wanted to know. I shook the Dickens out of it and then let it sit awhile and repeated before I started to mix with flavor and NIC. I hope I got it mixed well enough. D I need to mix before each use or will it stay mixed for a certain amount of time? There was no water added. Just 80%PG and 20%VG.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
That is what I wanted to know. I shook the Dickens out of it and then let it sit awhile and repeated before I started to mix with flavor and NIC. I hope I got it mixed well enough. D I need to mix before each use or will it stay mixed for a certain amount of time? There was no water added. Just 80%PG and 20%VG.

I make my base in 500 ml batches. Shake the snot out of it and once combined I have never seen it separate. I just checked a 200 ml bottle of base that has sat for at least one month (undisturbed) and I would classify it as a homogeneous solution (same uniform appearance throughout). hope that helps

tdinello

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2013
Versailles,KY,USA
I make my base in 500 ml batches. Shake the snot out of it and once combined I have never seen it separate. I just checked a 200 ml bottle of base that has sat for at least one month (undisturbed) and I would classify it as a homogeneous solution (same uniform appearance throughout). hope that helps

Does the base contain NIC or just your PG/VG mix?

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Does the base contain NIC or just your PG/VG mix?

Base contains nic at 13mg/ml. 100 mg/ml nic in 100% Pg so 13 mls nic, 67 mls Pg, 20 mls Vg per 100 ml batch.

I have 4+ liters of nic (all in PG). Some in the freezer and some in the mini fridge. Some nic is approaching the 2 year mark and is still crystal clear and fully mixed if you are also wondering about nic base :).

tdinello

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2013
Versailles,KY,USA
Base contains nic at 13mg/ml. 100 mg/ml nic in 100% Pg so 13 mls nic, 67 mls Pg, 20 mls Vg per 100 ml batch.

I have 4+ liters of nic (all in PG). Some in the freezer and some in the mini fridge. Some nic is approaching the 2 year mark and is still crystal clear and fully mixed if you are also wondering about nic base :).

Thanks. That is the kind of information I was looking for. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread