Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Okay, I guess we get a bit carried away with our choice of "Icing" on our cakes. So we can use this thread to share our findings, thoughts, Atomizers, and all things to crown our ELAs.

We can stay on topic or not, we can show our feet, or anything, but keep it clean:) We can talk ELAs, games, cars, juice, silica, mesh , share music etc. But lets occasionally , keep it on ELA and ELA related.

Lets keep this as fun and friendly as the ELA thread has been.

Oh and yes, I think we should be able to share our collections, even if they do include of other than SUper-T devices. I think we are grown up enough that it won't become a "My dog is better than yours" post.

Last edited:

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
5ynevyqu.jpg

:D

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hi Nic, my drawings, I havent drawn in years, I do love drawing. I have photos. Are you on facebook? I can friend you and I also have a photo tumblr, but I havent been on it for a while so I have to see if I can get back to it and send you a link.

Thank you Nic, most of it is toys, action figures and other odd things, with some portraits. I love portraits but dont have access to many interesting models.

Last edited:

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Hi Nic, my drawings, I havent drawn in years, I do love drawing. I have photos. Are you on facebook? I can friend you and I also have a blog, but I havent been on it for a while so I have to see if I can get back to it and send you a link.

Thank you Nic, most of it is toys, action figures and other odd things, with some portraits. I love portraits but dont have access to many interesting models.

Oh, no. I hate Mark Suckerberg :(. Link me your blog.

Nic

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Oh, no. I hate Mark Suckerberg :(. Link me your blog.

Nic

Does he own tumblr? I hate the word "blog" I just dont feel right saying it, but my son says it is what it is.

DOH, I get it now, you dont like F---b--k. Its one of those things I got sort of pushed into doing, now I use it mostly to have access to unusual vaping accessories.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
EKOwool, I know some are using this for your devices, I found some and want to give it a try, but I was wondering about the diameter. I use Odysseus V2s and always use 3mm rope silica from vaporbase.uk. Does any one know how accurate the 3mm description is?

I know, it should be 3mm but sometimes some silica is more compact and since its braided, Im assuming its more dense. I was wondering if I should order the 3mm or the 2mm.

I know many of you use Ithakas and a few Odys, Ithaka was supposed to have deeper/wider channels for the wick than Odysseus.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated so I can make a better choice before buying the wrong size

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
EKOwool, I know some are using this for your devices, I found some and want to give it a try, but I was wondering about the diameter. I use Odysseus V2s and always use 3mm rope silica from vaporbase.uk. Does any one know how accurate the 3mm description is?

I know, it should be 3mm but sometimes some silica is more compact and since its braided, Im assuming its more dense. I was wondering if I should order the 3mm or the 2mm.

I know many of you use Ithakas and a few Odys, Ithaka was supposed to have deeper/wider channels for the wick than Odysseus.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated so I can make a better choice before buying the wrong size

I use 2mm ekowool in my Pennies and Ithaka. The channels of the Ithaka are wider, but the Ody and Penny have the same size channels.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Yeah, 2mm is probably best. If you need more you can always double it up. I mostly use 3mm because that is what's readily available from the retailers I buy from, but usually have to un-weave a strand to thin it a bit in order to get good wicking in all my GG attys, the 2mm that originally came with my Ody and Penelope always worked the best for me :2c:

I haven't tried the ecowool stuff, yet. I might once my wick supply starts to get low, but that's a long ways off since I have about 14 meters left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread