Not open for further replies.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Hi all,

We are proud to present here our web store, a web store of just one modder.
Our goal is to provide the vaping community with stylish, handy, long-living e-cigarette mods for the reasonable price.

A few words about the modder

His nickname is Chels. Chels has a strong background of > 10 years of programming CNC (computer numerical control) machines.
In other words, he knows what means quality, clear design, simplicity and of course, robustness.

During the 2012-2013 he has developed several mods and started sales on VaporWall and some regional forums. Then he got per-orders for several hundreds of atomizers and battery mods.
This was a clear sign of interest, so his hobby has rapidly turned into a new company "Mini Tools Engineering".

For some of his mods, Chels uses the same practices as for the weapons. For example the MicroStick’s finish is also used for Israel assault rifles Tavor. It has the hardness 60 according to the Rockwell scale which means that it's easier to scratch the keys with the battery mod than vice versa.

Here are his current projects:

MicroStick
ms-26-500x500.jpg
ms-02-500x500.jpg

MiniGen
mg-16-500x500.jpg
mg-20-500x500.JPG

Welcome to the store!

You can find these gorgeous devices in our store at mini-ecig.com!

The production is performed in small runs on a factory in Israel. After each run the devices are shipped out. Goods ordered via mini-ecig.com are shipped directly from the modder. We ship worldwide.

P.S. One more thing about the modder. Perfectionism is his second nature. I believe that new products are coming!

Last edited by a moderator:

andrebandre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
United States
Hi all,

You can find these gorgeous devices in our store at mini-ecig.com!

The production is performed in small runs on a factory in Israel. After each run the devices are shipped out. Goods ordered via mini-ecig.com are shipped directly from the modder. We ship worldwide.
I believe that new products are coming!QUOTE]

I tried purchasing a MiniGen Ti from the store and although i understand they are eventually made and released in small batches (probably Ti even more so) every now and then, i couldn't pay for it.
Is there a way to reserve one?

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I tried purchasing a MiniGen Ti from the store and although i understand they are eventually made and released in small batches (probably Ti even more so) every now and then, i couldn't pay for it.
Is there a way to reserve one?

There will be a large preorder when the next run is planned. I'll post a notification here.
Also there is a possibility that a few MiniGens (SS or Ti or both) will be available soon, but reservation option is not available.

andrebandre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
United States
There will be a large preorder when the next run is planned. I'll post a notification here.
Also there is a possibility that a few MiniGens (SS or Ti or both) will be available soon, but reservation option is not available.

Guess what?

Attachments

• DSC00044.jpg
    DSC00044.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,188

SLEdie

Apr 6, 2012
Vienna, OH
Most of the plans are very easy for a machinist. Has anyone ever asked a vender for CAD drawings? Or a USA partner to get and make locally? We don't know what the product costs are, but if we could license the design for production runs elsewhere I'm sure he could be compensated. I like the MicroStick & would love to own one, but I wouldn't copy it entirely. I'd like the ATTY hole to be the same size as the battery hole, able to accept 18mm. This would also make the device equal on both sides. I would eliminate the bottom screws and put posts all the way through the block. Screws can be stripped, posts can be replaced. Everything said, his design is near perfection.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
December can't come soon enough
We promise to ship all orders before December, 15.
But this date includes some risk buffers. We hope to ship orders in the end of November or beginning of December.
The thing which we promise is that we will ship everything before the middle of December.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Here is the official announcement of the second run:

Hi all,

The first run is over and now we are ready to announce
the second run for MicroStick and MiniGen SS!

We got loads of positive feedbacks for the quality of the MicroStick and the MiniGen SS.
Both were reviewed by The Hill Giant:

MiniGen:
Minigen by Chels Review - YouTube

MicroStick:
Microstick by Chels Review - YouTube

And here are several words from the owners of the MicroSticks:

“That coating is apparently the same as on the Israeli Tavor TAR-21 assault rifle, I also don't know what it is but it is supposed to be extremely hardwearing and difficult to scratch, .... knows but mine has been thrown into pockets with keys etc and there isn't a mark on it. There's nothing about this little mod that makes you want to wrap it up in cotton wool, perfect little pocket mod and it's built like a tank,very solid..
I use mine the other way round in my fist, firing it with my index finger rather than thumb as the button is not fussy at all, you only need to hit it on the edge and the mod fires perfectly.“ // Maz

“...you can hold it nicely in your fist for a proper stealth vape. I'm so bored of generic 22mm tube mods and this is an absolute triumph in all aspects” // Chasey

“It's so small but feels really solid.” // bennyboy

“-The button action is very smooth ..., you don't have to worry about hitting it dead center. ...
- It hits hard. Getting great results with the Nahual as well as my G-Tank with the brass pin upgrade.
- Since the button is on top, I don't have to worry about locking it when placing it down, and compared to lengthy tube mods, I like how you can just plop it down and not have to worry about the thing tipping over.“ // MoarVapour

“its a fantastic little mod, well thought out and well executed.
pretty much the perfect stealth vaping device
colour me impressed…” // baron von bubba

In the store you can see that the promised shipping date is December, 15. This is our deadline for the shippings. It includes some risk time, because we don't want to be late anymore. In fact, we hope that Chels will finish the second run earlier.

The pre-orders will be opened for about a week, so...

Welcome to the store!
Mini ECIG

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
We keep collecting pre-orders for the second run of MicroSticks and MiniGens and we started the preparation for the production.
Pre-orders will be stopped on Sunday, 13th of October, 22:00 CET or earlier if we get too many additional pre-orders.
Now we can say that the second run will be larger than the first run. Thanks to everyone who trusts us :)

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
We have some news from production.
The top part of the button and the middle part of the button for the MicroStick are ready:
20131016_microsticks_01.jpg

Chels has started the bottom part of the button and the bottom cap of the MicroStick:
20131016_microsticks_04.jpg

20131016_microsticks_05.jpg

The good thing is that we got more CNC time, than we have expected, so we can safely reduce the risk time buffer.
Originally, we have announced that the 2nd run will be shipped till December, 15.
Now we shift the deadline to November, 30.
This means that we promise to complete the second run earlier. If you have made a pre-order, then you will simply receive it earlier. Who paid first will be served first.

There are more MicroSticks and MiniGens than were pre-ordered for the second run, so it's still possible to make a pre-order for the second run.
We will stop collecting pre-orders for the second run as soon as we run out of the MicroSticks and the MiniGens which are now in production.

A new run for the MiniGen Ti will be started after the run for MicroSticks and MiniGens SS is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread