E-Liquid capacity of 19mm XL Pro-V?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Thanks 'Cuseguy. Any idea when that transition will take place?

I'd prefer the fused quartz myself, so I'd like to know when I can plan to order.

Any plans on making those awesome caps out of titanium? If so, and you need machining parameters, drop me a note. Perhaps I can be of some assistance.

I have no problem doing them in Titanium, but since caps can only be made out of solid round bar and Ti runs almost $100 a foot for 1" round bar, they would be a pricey little item! But yes I still think about it. We are in the design stage of making a much larger item out of Titanium though:)
As far as Fused Quartz, I recently switched vendors to get some eventual pricing power with my good friend Zen. Since we use the same 22mm tube (Pro-V2=Zen standard tube) it only makes sense. The only problem is that neither of us are real happy with the current fulfillment speed of the vendor and they are the largest. But we might have a supplemental vendor to help speed things up.

wingnut7785

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Lurking In The Nuthouse
I would so buy a TI. Tank with a red glass tank!!! Second choice would be Green glass.

If I read that last statement right, the glass tube on the ZAP are the same as the V2? That's pretty cool. Will you be offering a cobalt blue fused quartz tube for the V2 Killer?

William.

Sent from the great beyond, Keep looking up!!!

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I would so buy a TI. Tank with a red glass tank!!! Second choice would be Green glass.

If I read that last statement right, the glass tube on the ZAP are the same as the V2? That's pretty cool. Will you be offering a cobalt blue fused quartz tube for the V2 Killer?

William.

Without saying too much prematurely, Zen and I are pooling our resources to explore color Pyrex/Fused Quartz options right now. Naturally we hope it works out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

wingnut7785

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Lurking In The Nuthouse
I just loaded my cart and waiting to get the funds to get the items. Please keep me informed with the Cobalt Blue tank. Had one on my ZAP and it looked awesome!! I did send you an email, please read it. Thank you for being a super company and please forgive me for what I said.

Best regards.

William S Blanks Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread