Show me your home made vape storage pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms1055

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2011
Patchogue, NY
Just sharing my success with this desk organizer I made into an e cig storage organizer.

Stuffed some paper towel in the spots that were too deep for storage and such so now I don't have to worry about cleaning after something leaks, I can just replace the paper towel and everything is easier to get to.

Really like the fact it spins, looks low key and doesn't cost a fortune.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-trade-post-picture224390-20130622-144550.jpg

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-trade-post-picture224389-20130622-144540.jpg

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Forum Rules
WOW...Its like this thread was made for me...in my 51 days of vapin' I have been cutting holes in cardboard boxes I wrapped with duct tape.
An once of pretension is worth a pound of manure

20130625_161528_Norwich-SalemTurnpike_zps996dbc5e.jpg

texasguy4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Wylie, TX
I really like that pipe caddy and the vape stand is amazing!

Texasguy you should seriously consider selling those, you're very talented.

I'd put a price on that a little over $100 and I think they'd fly off the shelves.

Wow, I never thought to dedicate an entire shelf for my gear ... I need more stuff :evil:

I was thinking around $40.00

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Don't have any pics to share, but I do have my eye on one of these:

Home - WAXY'S MODBLOK

Buy existing or customize whatever you like. Even has a guide by device for hole sizing that can be requested. I'm pretty impressed and the prices are very reasonable between $40 and $55 for most of them. When I am ready to get something for my purposes, I think I'm going to Julian Perez's site, modblok.net. I love all the pictures you guys shared. I'm really blown away. All my gear is currently in four stackable ArtBin's (Amazon.com: Art Bin Super Satchel Removable Divider Box: Arts, Crafts & Sewing). These are used for scapbooking and with the removable dividers, can be pretty well customized to meet my needs. You are some very talented and creative folks. Thanks for sharing! Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread