• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Liqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Vanilla - ok, not particularly vanilla-y
Berry Mix - Good, blackberry, raspberry
TraditionalTobacco - Old Holborn Rolling tobacco
Cola - Nice
Menthol - Nice
Tiramisu- ok, light creamy coffee
Citrus Mix- ok, orangey grapefruit
Energy drink- very sweet Redbull, good cut with menthol

All extremely good value for £3.50 for 30ml

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Vanilla - ok, not particularly vanilla-y
Berry Mix - Good, blackberry, raspberry
TraditionalTobacco - Old Holborn Rolling Tobacco
Cola - Nice
Menthol - Nice
Tiramisu- ok, light creamy coffee
Citrus Mix- ok, orangey grapefruit
Energy drink- very sweet Redbull, good cut with menthol

Sorry to hyjack things.
I've tried DIY tiramisu (got the Flavour Art concentrate) which is really strong and tastes more like a tobacco to me. Do you find that the Liqua tiramisu tasted like actual coffee ??? I've been trying to DIY a decent coffee and none taste like coffee so far :confused:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Not tried the Liqua yet, but do have a couple of sample bottles of Dekang winging it's way to me as we speak.

I've ordered Blueberry and Watermelon, so will let you know what I think (probably be in the FT thread that I started) :D

yes i have got some watermelon from a vendor in ireland, it is nice.Quite cheap as well for 100 mil.Freedom to Vape

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
Sorry to hyjack things.
I've tried DIY tiramisu (got the Flavour Art concentrate) which is really strong and tastes more like a tobacco to me. Do you find that the Liqua tiramisu tasted like actual coffee ??? I've been trying to DIY a decent coffee and none taste like coffee so far :confused:

Not tobacco-y at all. Like a weak creamy coffee, but with a slight bitterness to it

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
yes i have got some watermelon from a vendor in ireland, it is nice.Quite cheap as well for 100 mil.Freedom to Vape

I've heard a lot of people say that watermelon is quite a mild flavour in general, but I guess if I don't like it, for the price it doesn't really matter :)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Not tobacco-y at all. Like a weak creamy coffee, but with a slight bitterness to it

Have to try some in my next order then, might even add a bit of honey or caramel to it. I find these help to perk up most flavours I vape. Thanks for the info :D

durianeliquidflavorplease

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2013
Quezon City Philippines
It's this "Italian flavors"that's manufactured in Hong Kong, right? I bought like a dozen of them recently 'cause they're the cheapest I've seen (38 Philippine pesos or less than a dollar for a 10ml bottle), cheaper even than my DIY juices considering its 18mg/ml nicotine content. The Marlboro one is awesome--in fact, I can call it the best juice I've ever tasted--but the rest are quite weak in flavor. I was particularly underwhelmed by the blueberry one.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
It's this "Italian flavors"that's manufactured in Hong Kong, right? I bought like a dozen of them recently 'cause they're the cheapest I've seen (38 Philippine pesos or less than a dollar for a 10ml bottle), cheaper even than my DIY juices considering its 18mg/ml nicotine content. The Marlboro one is awesome--in fact, I can call it the best juice I've ever tasted--but the rest are quite weak in flavor. I was particularly underwhelmed by the blueberry one.

Hi, The marlboro One,

Is that the american blend ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread