Thanks for Vaping E-CIG LOUNGE, San Antonio Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Northern Virginia
I had to pop in here and post about my experience at Thanks For vaping, E-CIG Lounge in San Antonio.
I am traveling for work this week and saw an actual brick and mortar vape shop was no more than 5 miles from me. So off my co-worker and I went to check it out.
The atmosphere:
Hip, modern, RELAXING and roomy. Comfy leather chairs, very well organized displays, hip and modern color scheme, it was like walking into somewhere you knew you belonged!

The Staff:
THEY ARE AMAZING!
I cannot say enough about the staff at E-CIG LOUNGE. Jennifer, Mary, and Randy (owner). I hope you all get to read this because this was simply an amazing experience. Your knowledge, professionalism and AMAZING attitudes made the visit most certainly enjoyable. Being able to hang out with everyone, just chatting about vaping, trends, where we think the market is going, the science and engineering behind the devices, juice, batteries, genesis builds etc.

The Juice:
Ok let's start off with, I have never seen so many samples of juice to choose from, it was awesome. Jennifer was our vaping guide for the afternoon and based on what my co-worker and I normally vape she pretty much hit us spot on for what we would like. Great job to Jennifer! A really great vape station with clearly labeled and color coded juices to sample, it was like sitting down in vape heaven :) Could not resist the Thanks For Vaping brand of juice. Apple Pie and Orange Creamsicle. 100% spot on flavor, TH and vapor production. I am sitting back in my room now vaping on Apple Pie and on a Hanna Modz @ 15w, .8 ohm genesis and I am typing through a thick great smelling cloud of vapor.

The Products:
Let's not forget about the product lines Randy is carrying, Joyetech Central folks! EVOD, I-TASTE, VIVI's, anything and everything anyone new or even a veteran like myself needs and without question, amazing pricing.

Again I can only rave about my experience @ Thanks for Vaping, and hey the staff even dances when their favorite songs come on! HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG WITH THIS!?!?!?!? :)

I saw at least 10-12 fellow vapers come in to the store in the 90 minutes I was there chatting and vaping it up. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE left with a smile on their face. Jennifer, Mary and Randy were so helpful to the customers, listening to their needs, answering questions and the best of all, for what I am assuming were a few folks that had never vaped before, based on my observation, the most non intimidating atmosphere you could imagine, as I stated before, you walk in, you feel like you belong there!

I sincerely would like to thank Randy, Jennifer and Mary for taking the time to talk to us today, hang out, talk about vaping and really anything else too, just outstanding people to spend some time with on a hot Texas day :)

I will without question be ordering online from Thanks For Vaping going forward, and anytime I find myself back in the San Antonio area, I am coming to visit!

ECF new comers, veterans alike, go and stop in, order some juice online, you will not regret the experience with the staff and the products.

Thanks for reading everyone!
SJ

Home - Thanks For Vaping E-Cig Lounge

sj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Northern Virginia
Thanks for Vaping.jpg

Picture of me, Andy and the Thanks for Vaping team Jennifer and Mary! Randy hid from the pic :)

sj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Northern Virginia
Nice, I was still contemplating going to check this place out since I am actually about 25 miles north of San Antonio, but after reading this review I feel like I need to go there.

Yes, please do, you will not regret it! they also just got a gigantic juice order in!!!!!

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
That's the one over on San Pedro and 410. Bought my Vamo, protank, some batteries and some juice there a month or so ago. I don't make it to SA much, but when I do, I always stop by at Thanks for Vaping.

Their juice bar has a huge selection, only thing for me (being a germ-o-phobe) is the CE4's with rubbing alcohol and cotton pads to clean them was just such a turn-off. It'd be so much better if they have the little disposable drip slips for testing. Their juice prices are decent - esp on the Halo $22 for 30 ml so I always stock up on some tribeca when I get there.

I second the awesome staff out there - one of the sales reps there let me try her personal stash of Bobas - like who gives samples of their own Bobas away when AVE is closed?

Great review sj74.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread