Juice mafia eliquid..."smokie" wasn't lying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
Im going to try and keep this short and sweet. I first heard of "juice Mafia" through Vapor Joe's website. "Smokie" did a review on a juice called "peach tobacco" and appeared to be in absolut heaven while vaping it. Now... it would be very safe to say that im not much of a "peach" guy. Well, JM had a good sale on 30ml bottles for around $9. I figured what the hell...I'll give it a shot. This juice is outstanding!! Im not even going to try and describe the flavor, because I know how subjective taste is.

They also sent a sample of "Tropical tobacco" which I am loving even more then the peach. Both liquids are very light in color (which I love) so I know my attys wont take a beating. The throat hit on both theses juices at 18mg is second to none. Just brilliant! That means a whole lot to me because I NEED throat hit!

Now, their customer service...top notch!! My order shipped the same day I ordered. Any question ive asked was answered very fast. I tip my hat to these guys.

I know they are a fairly new company, and I just want to give them props. I hope they do very well for themselves...im sure they will.

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
I just tried ordered from them based off your comments. FYI, the discount code GODFATHER gets you an additional 10% off!
Man...I place another order and forgot about the coupon code!:facepalm:
Oh well, it's still a good price without. I stocked up on the Tropical tobacco, and the Caramel mocha. I've been hearing a lot of good things about the caramel mocha. I'll give my feedback of it when it arrives.

Last edited:

George Saad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Kettering, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I second that, I received mine yesterday (strawberry peach freeze) and at 12mg the TH is just perfect with plenty of flavor, this is some quality juice for a low price, I did not get a free sample however :( but this vendor might very well be my to go to guy I just have to try 1 more flavor but so far I'm loving this :wub:

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
I second that, I received mine yesterday (strawberry peach freeze) and at 12mg the TH is just perfect with plenty of flavor, this is some quality juice for a low price, I did not get a free sample however :( but this vendor might very well be my to go to guy I just have to try 1 more flavor but so far I'm loving this :wub:
yeah George...I figured I wouldn't be the only one that felt this way. It's good stuff! The Peach and Tropical tobacco flavors are excellent. Just for a heads up!

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
Alright...I've been vaping on "Caramel mocha" for a day and a half now...the verdict is in...I'm really enjoying this vape! On the inhale, I get a tobacco (very nice throat hit) with the very slightest hint of mocha. The exhale is where I really get rewarded for my purchase. The smoothest, natural, caramel flavor I believe I've ever vaped. Very satisisfying. I think this is the first vendor I have truly liked the first three juices I've tried.

If you have tried any of the flavors I haven't mentioned, please chime in. I would love some recommendations for my next order!

time2quit

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
upstate new york
So, have tine2quit, have you tried Halo's midnight apple? It's a layered tobacco with green apple. I really like it and was wondering if you did as well. I think I like the layered tobacco ideas but not sure yet.
No sir I haven't tried it. In fact...tribeca, Prime15, and Belgian mocha (or whatever it's called) is all I've had from Halo. I love Tribeca (on the occasion) I'm honestly not a big fan of "apple" flavor. But hey, I've tried juices that I never thought I'd like in a million years...that I've really liked. Taste is soooo subjective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread