R.I.P Gioacchino (Jack) Giampapa

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
Besides leaving a loving family behind, he also left his GSD behind....DAWG. :wub: You should read his book *Cherish the Magic* It's a great story about a man and his GSD :) You'll get to know the man a little through that book I think.
I have one, and plan to have them all my life!
I will check it out now!

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Hi, I'm Bard. I'm a semi family member of Jack's (I hooked up with Penny, Jack's #1 and Gioa's Mom, in 1990). Since we moved to Paradise from Miami in 2005, after 3 hurricanes hit our house, I got to spend a lot of time with Jack. Gioa, Billy, Jonny (Little Man), Mikhaele, Jill (his sister) and her husband Todd, Penny and I want to thank you all for sending part of the ReoMod family to the service. For us it was like immediate family and very comforting. You could not have sent a finer group than Alice, Julie, Bert, Pietro and Rob. They are extremely nice people, for flatlanders.
Sorry it took so long to post this. I am computer semi literate and it took 3 days to figure where to post 5 times, I did live chat a lot.
Thanks again for sharing the love.

Welcome to the gang Bard it was great meeting you of course I wish it was under different circumstances but great all the same!:)

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Welcome to the gang Bard it was great meeting you of course I wish it was under different circumstances but great all the same!:)

My sentiments, Bard. Your warm welcome and embrace was so special to all of us. You gave us a much needed Jack fix sharing yourself and a part of Jack in you. I think he was just as fortunate to have had you as such a good friend (and kind of family) as you are to have had him so close. My warm regards to Penny and Gioa and family.

With love and admiration, Feisty Alice

Cjax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
RVa USA
I've wanted to post this for a while, but I never knew Jack or had the chance to talk to him here, though I read through many posts (and saw a couple videos) of his. What a character! Quick wit and a great sense of humor. And a dedicated REOnaut to boot. The things he'd come up with had me rolling with laughter as I read through the REOville threads. I know he's sorely missed.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I'm still "delicate" when it comes to thinking about Jack or reading posts. No human I've "lost" has had a more profound affect on me than precious Jack. Stay healty friends and live long.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

+1,000,000

Sent while Hyper Vapin a Trippy tipped Reo

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
A good friend and coworker of mine, 23 years old and was in the same mold as Jack, the kind of person that just makes everyone smile and enjoy being around, was shot and killed in a drive bye shooting a few days ago. I instantly thought of Jack and it brought all the pain of his loss back on top of losing my friend. It has not been easy lately. I miss you Jack old buddy.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
A good friend and coworker of mine, 23 years old and was in the same mold as Jack, the kind of person that just makes everyone smile and enjoy being around, was shot and killed in a drive bye shooting a few days ago. I instantly thought of Jack and it brought all the pain of his loss back on top of losing my friend. It has not been easy lately. I miss you Jack old buddy.

That suck the big one. So sorry for your loss Rob. I too think of Jack often he reminds me so much of past friends and of the type of man I aspire to be :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK

Rob, that's terrible. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread