Best for Dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brouxman

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Syracuse, NY
Hey Everybody

I'm now 2 months experienced with my little chuck (and 2 months free from analogs).

I've simply been using a 510 atty and dripping each time it gets dry, and I was wondering if there is a better atty (preferrably 510 fitting) for a dripper? The cotton inside still soaks up the drippings and sometimes its a little flooded and sometimes it just doesn't work as good...so I'm just wondering if there is a better atty for the dripper...

Thanks!!

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
Dripping means dripping on the atty directly. Take the cotton out of the cartridge. If you have a two piece cartridge take the part that holds the cotton off and use only the outer piece. IMO the 801 is the best overall atty for dripping. It's all I've used for the 2 weeks I've had my Chuck and I couldn't be happier. Oh, and it's a HV atty from Nhaler.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Hey Everybody

I'm now 2 months experienced with my little chuck (and 2 months free from analogs).

I've simply been using a 510 atty and dripping each time it gets dry, and I was wondering if there is a better atty (preferrably 510 fitting) for a dripper? The cotton inside still soaks up the drippings and sometimes its a little flooded and sometimes it just doesn't work as good...so I'm just wondering if there is a better atty for the dripper...

Thanks!!

take the filler out of the cart and put the cart back on empty if you want to just drip. it will help keep it from flooding.

brouxman

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Syracuse, NY
SuperTManufacturing sells brass and stainless Steel tips for the 510, 801 and 901. They're made for dripping.

have you used these?

I see that you're supposed to use a specific needle-like device for dripping...is that necessary or can you still get away with just dripping from the regular bottle?

Houdini

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Las Vegas
have you used these?

I see that you're supposed to use a specific needle-like device for dripping...is that necessary or can you still get away with just dripping from the regular bottle?
I ordered one. Havn't got it yet. After reading through some posts about it you apparently can drip into it right from the bottle. At least on the 801 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread