Svoë Mesto Kayfun III ES Discussion/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aoi~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sunny So. Cal
Check o-rings and seals, also play with different wick configurations.
This is how I have all my Kayfuns setup.

IMG_3015.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

Zak Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2013
Orange, California, United States
If you're filling from the port, unit should be upside down, but don't cover any other holes. Covering the air hole is for when you fill from the top. I had this happen to me but mine was because the air hole was almost completely bottomed out. I have since put a wrap of Teflon tape on it and keep it about flush with the body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I have a problem with my kayfun 3.1, Every time i fill up i use the port, upside down, tip covered, air intake covered. I keep sucking half my tank into the res. area. And i usually am vaping with half the clear tank of liquid. The rest always falls in the res. What am i doing wrong? i feel like im sucking half the liquid into the res tank.

I also have had past issues with close to the same issue. Aoi as usual is correct on every post. My didlyfuns have always performed except for the constant draining of unused juice. Tenshi (awesome) came to my rescue and it worked immediatly -

When I first got my first Kayfun I had this problem often until 1) I started regularly flushing and resetting the valve (whether I filled from the top or not). Rinsed till the liquid is able to flow from the outside-in only. I had read that this was usually the main reason for a failure of an air-tight tank. 2) Make sure that I didn't have too much wick, making sure it wasn't blocking the airflow that is needed and 3) making sure that my coil was not too close to the hole.

Since practicing those 3 things, I never get any liquid in the collection tank anymore no matter how I decide to fill my tanks. Hope this helps, and I'm sure Fed can answer better than I but thought I'd share since I remember being frustrated with that very thing in the beginning.

The evap tank has to be tight and when and if you unscrew the top you must know the air yube gets loose as well as the evap tank.
Otherwise you will be sucking juice overload into it and filling the collector tank.
I now can adjust my air to tight or airy and I prefer airy
This is all I have. Like Aoi says, break it down and run it under watm water and clean.

GL wishing the best

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

Lex0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2012
Los Angeles
damn Im usually not home when FedEx comes....that could be a prob.

Do you have a friendly neighbor who would be willing to sign? If you leave a signed note for the FedEx driver, they'd probably be willing to defer shipment to a neighbor, or come back on a day which you request...worth a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread