SvoeMesto Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
It has been brought to my attention that we are not allow to answer general support questions outside our own sub-forum so we are starting this thread for general support questions about all svoemesto products. Please direct people here if you think they would benefit from our help.

Please feel free to ask questions or point out issues you may have with your kayfun, Semovar, or any products related. We are here to help anyway we can.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I just did that and no liquid came out. But since my last refill, it's been leaking through the fill port. It hasn't done that all day and I filled up at least 3-4 times. I place my o ring on the very top of the chimney, so the top cap can push it down where it normally would be.

My answer that was deleted:

There's the problem, the oring should not be down onto the chimney part, but placed into the top cap so it just touches the end of the centre tube of the chimney.

Ohhhh ok i will put the o ring on the top cap instead of the chimney. I didn't know that lol thanks! On my last fill I decided to try something different and filled it not through the port but the top. I woke up w all my juice leaked out the fill port. Lol wasn't able to keep pressure.

Apocalypse

Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Guernsey
My Kayfun lite arrived today (thanks Cloud9). This is my first rebuidable atty so i thought i would post some feedback that may help others. My first build attempt and I got some leaking from the air hole so i went for a complete second rebuild. This time i kept the wicks VERY short. I made sure that the wicks were cut down so that they were just short of the top of the evaporation chamber and BINGO!!! it now vapes like a dream.
My build consists of a 3/4 coil wrap using 32 gauge kanthal around 2mm ekowool in a bow configuration. Tested on my multimeter and the resistance comes in at 1.6/1.7 ohms.
I hope that this info helps a few other folk :)

J.P

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
The quickest way to clear juice from the air hole is to invert the atomiser, hold a piece of tissue over the drip tip and allow it to drain out. You can also blow into the air hole to clear it a bit faster.

Glad you are happy with the Lite Apocalypse, we have a Facebook group for Svoemesto UK folks in case you are interested PM me and I'll give you the link OK?

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
Just need a clarification about the air adjustment; as you close it, I get that the draw gets tighter (less airflow). I've also been told it effects the juice "flow" to the quick. What is the designed effect? As draw gets tighter, does more juice get directed to the wick, or does it reduce the flow of both air and juice? Thank you all for the great support!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

As you tighten up the air flow it applies more pressure on the tank and pulls more juice to the wicks. So it's an opposite effect.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
It has been brought to my attention that we are not allow to answer general support questions outside our own sub-forum so we are starting this thread for general support questions about all SvoeMesto products. Please direct people here if you think they would benefit from our help.

Please feel free to ask questions or point out issues you may have with your Kayfun, Semovar, or any products related. We are here to help anyway we can.

how can I purchase a samovar if I live in the U.S.? if I am going to buy an upgrade THIS is the one!

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Can anyone direct me to english speaking customer service.
I had a tank leak while attached.
Then it got an E5 error and it doesnt seem to
be working like when I first bought it.
I did get it from the US distributor here in the US I can call them as well.
Thought I would start here since its early in the morn thanks

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Can anyone direct me to english speaking customer service.
I had a tank leak while attached.
Then it got an E5 error and it doesnt seem to
be working like when I first bought it.
I did get it from the US distributor here in the US I can call them as well.
Thought I would start here since its early in the morn thanks

I figured out the problem I made sure the part on 5c was screwed all the way down, firing like a chanp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread