Mini Bully RDA Here NOW! Super Cool, Beautiful and EASY-AND-FUN-TO-USE Hex Key System - ALL COLORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
minibullyrda.png

minibullyrda_1.png

minibullyrda_2.png

minibullyrda_3.png

Mini Bully rda rba Hex Key System - RED, BLUE, GRAY, BLACK
$9.95

Introducing the easy to use simple and elegant Mini Bully rda - Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. This is a great item to use if you are just getting in to rebuildables. Utilizing a hex key this is a simple matter of:
  • Slipping the hex key in and unscrewing the hex screw to release the coils from the post stems.
  • Coiling your wick with the desired number of wraps leaving enough on either end for the leads to the positive and negative posts.
  • Inserting your leads into the posts then screwing down the hex screws with your hex key.
  • Trimming the excess off your coil and wick.

The Mini Bully does not utilize thumb or phillips screws!

Dimensions:
  • Width: 14mm
  • Height: 22mm

Other Features:
  • Adjustable air flow by twisting the outer cover.
  • Removeable 510 drip tip, included is one canon style stainless drip tip.
  • Precoiled and wicked.
  • Hex key included.
  • Available in 4 colors.

This is a direct link the the BLACK MIni Bully...but we also have available in Grey, Blue & Red!​

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Its very similar - the squid is outfitted with an eight wick system. The squid is solid color with a bit of a different finish as you can see and the Mini Bully RDA is a hex key system. The squid does not include a drip tip.

These are made by the company that has generally been doing the Bully clones, hence they called it the mini bully.

Isnt this a mini smok octopus rda clone and not a bulli?

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hi guys, I need some help with this item (mini bully) along with the "Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless" and the "FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent". I looked on youtube but the search results don't come up with the exact name of the item I pit in.

I need to know do I drip my ejuice down the mouthpiece / drip tip, how much juice should I use? How many puffs do I get before adding more juice?

With the UD IGO-F which is the tank?

I couldn't get any of these apart to look inside the only thing I can remove is the drip tips but I couldn't even get that part off of the ID IGO-F?

I know how to make wicks and coils and check the ohms using a multimeter (been rebuilding the Kanger EVOD clearomizer coils for a while now but these 3 items (Dripper/Tank) that I got from GotVapes.com are my first (I'm a virgin with these things but I heard they are great for best flavor)...

Also with the air hole right above the wick on some of these wouldn't the juice leak out of the air hole on the Firefly and Bully?

I really appreciate any advice or instructions or youtube video links for these exact items.

This is what I bought from gotvapes.com

"Products
1 ea. Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless
1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - RED
1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - GRAY
1 ea. FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent"

Thanks guys!

Oh yea, is it important that I put the same size wick in these as what came in them? I bought some Ekowool wicks I want to ise once I learn how to master these and I also got some cool drip tips from cherryvape.com (ming halloween tips and a few other cool mings) ;-)

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Hi guys, I need some help with this item (mini bully) along with the "Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless" and the "FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent". I looked on youtube but the search results don't come up with the exact name of the item I pit in.

I need to know do I drip my ejuice down the mouthpiece / drip tip, how much juice should I use? How many puffs do I get before adding more juice?

With the UD IGO-F which is the tank?

I couldn't get any of these apart to look inside the only thing I can remove is the drip tips but I couldn't even get that part off of the ID IGO-F?

I know how to make wicks and coils and check the ohms using a multimeter (been rebuilding the Kanger EVOD clearomizer coils for a while now but these 3 items (Dripper/Tank) that I got from GotVapes.com are my first (I'm a virgin with these things but I heard they are great for best flavor)...

Also with the air hole right above the wick on some of these wouldn't the juice leak out of the air hole on the Firefly and Bully?

I really appreciate any advice or instructions or youtube video links for these exact items.

This is what I bought from gotvapes.com

"Products
1 ea. Youde UD IGO-F RBA RDA Dripper/Tank Stainless
1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - RED
1 ea. Mini Bully RDA RBA Hex Key System - GRAY
1 ea. FireFly Mini RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RBA Translucent"

Thanks guys!

Oh yea, is it important that I put the same size wick in these as what came in them? I bought some Ekowool wicks I want to ise once I learn how to master these and I also got some cool drip tips from cherryvape.com (ming halloween tips and a few other cool mings) ;-)

for the bully, the easiest way is to remove the drip tip then add juice unless oyu have a drip tip that has a wide mouth, either way is fine but you get more precision removing it, i would add 5 to 6 drop to start. im getting my igo-f from my basement then ill come up and answer that for you.
the juice should not leak out the airhole at all especially with 5 to 7 drop at a time. you would need to truly flood for that to happen.
on the igo-f the tank is the small lower portion but let me get mine so i can visually do this for you

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
A couple of questions that weren't addressed:

No...you do not have to use the same size wick as what came on it when you rebuild the coil

Number of hits will depend greatly on how quickly the eliquid is used up....ohms of coil, voltage/wattage of the vape, etc.

As for getting them apart, I can't seem to get them apart once they are taken off the battery. I just leave the base attached to the batt and remove the top. Then I'll remove the base to do my cleaning or rebuild. Just not enough mass to that base for my fingers to grip to be able to take it apart ;)

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Thanks guys for the info. That helps me alot! I thought drip tips were made so you could put juice in them and it would let the juice drip down onto the coil/wick but I guess you would suck the juice up outa the tip huh? I don't see why they call them drip tips? Seems like mouthpieces would be better? ;-)

Now about the UD IGO-F, I don't see any wick in the little bottom tank and I can't get the upper part (the piece with the mouthpiece) apart to see what's in it. I should be able to find that one on youtube though right?

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hey guys I have something going on here that I don't understand that is not related to dripping, maybe you can make sense out of it....

Ceck this out. I am using a Joyetech 650mAh Twist battery and a Kanger EVOD clearomizer I made a wick and coil for it using 1.5mm Ekowool and 32AWG A1 kanthal wire with 4 coils and the ohms I get from it checking it with a multimeter is 1.6ohms. I'm running the Twist battery at 3.2volts and I'm using 100% VG smoke juice from Johnson Creek and when I take a vape it tastes awful like the juice is getting cooked inside the coil I made. Can you tell me what's wrong? I don't see how running my Twist battery at say 4.0volts would make it taste better (which I have read that people do that)? Right now I'm getting tons of vapor but it tastes God awful.... plus the clearomizer is getting really hot.

Do you know what the problem might be? Is it because I'm using 100% VG juice? It doesn't make sense that other people using 1.5 or 1.8ohms coils can run 4.0volts and get a good tasting vape. Especially if you are running a mod at say 1ohms or 0.5ohms (using The Fogger V2). Isn't that just too hot for ejuice and wouldn't it make the juice taste awful but you would get massive vapor (as I have seen on youtube)... I'm confused.. .

It seems to me that with less ohms you shouldn't have to run the battery at such high volts.... Is that not right? If it is how do they keep flavor in the vapor?

Thanks for the help guys, I know this post probably doesn't go here so if you want to move it that's cool with me.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Make certain that you've taken into account the loss of the leads for your multimeter... touch the leads together and take a reading then subtract that from the reading you take of the coil.

The way you make the coil, how wet it stays ( ie the wicking ), the type of wicking ( ie the ekowool ) ... any one of those ( and probably a few other details like the juice itself, the voltage etc ) can affect how well it will taste.

Example... if you don't wrap the coil on the wick well enough ( ie too loose )... it will overheat because not enough juice is there to cool it down and burn the juice that it does have making it taste bad. This same problem can also be caused by if you wrap too tightly ( choking the wick ) so the inner coils are being starved of e-liquid or if the wick isn't able to get enough juice to the coil for any other reason... and that is just 3 examples of what could affect flavor and make a juice burn.

One other thing... don't set your voltage/wattage to what you read others use.... set it to what you think makes a juice taste the best it can... of course this still depends on you getting a coil made correctly and only a bit of experience can help that.... well, also watch a lot of vids on coil building can also help. Also remember that it doesn't matter the device that a coil is being built for... it could be say a IGO-L, a Phoenix RDA or similar and still use the same type of coils that the Bully uses... its the type of coil and wick that determines how you want to build it.

It is all about how well the coil is built, how well the juice is wicked and the air flow ( the coil should be by the air inlet )... not so much about what it is vaped in

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Thanks rdsok great answer! Yea my multimeter has a. 4 bare reading so I always subtract that from the coil that I'm measuring. I might have made the coils to tight around the wick. Do you know what the best way is to keep the Ekowool from unravelling? I kept the one I'm using now wet with distilled water while I wraped it but I have also read that torching it with a butane torch makes it stiff and then you can wrap the coils around it. I think I will torch it tonight and wrap a new wick. I'm shooting for around 2.0ohms. I have 1.5mm Ekowool and I have 32 and 33 awg A1 Kanthal wire (round), which awg and how many coils would you shoot for to get 2.0ohms?

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Well I tried one of the mini bully rda rba's and man it gets extremely hot after just 3 vapes (on 3.2volts) and you have to suck your brains out to suck air through it to get a halfway decent vape. So far these things suck along with the Firefly! Wish I would have know this and I wouldn't have bought 2 of them. Plus I checked the ohms on the mini bullies and the firefly and 2 out of 3 read what they are supposed to which is 2.0ohm but the red one reads 1.3ohms and I can't use that one on my Joyetech Twist. Looks like I'm going to have to drill the single air hole in the side bigger so I can get a good hit without sucking my brains out and rebuild the red one even before I get to use it.

On the IGO-F it didn't even come put together and I still have no idea on what to do with it... Ahhhh :-(

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
RDA and RBA's both are in the advanced category for a reason... that should be obvious even to a new user and yet... they still complain when it's their own experience level that is at fault.

Every vaper has a different preference on the air draw... so most of these do come with a smaller hole and if the user wants an airier vape, an advanced user knows they need to drill it out to their own preference.

Most of the time, the coils will be within their rated value but there are times that they aren't... this shouldn't be an issue for an advanced user that knows how to build a coil... after all, once the one provided is used up, the user must build one anyway.

There have been plenty of users that have enjoyed these units... If someone is new to vaping, they need something else until they get some experienced... Once there is some experience under their belt, then they can move into more advanced devices knowing that some time is needed to learn how to build and test a coil properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread