Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Chinese buffet sounded like a good idea for lunch. Until I got back to work with a serious hankerin' for a nap.

Frappuccino for lunch here.

Ben. Bliss. 36. Phreaker. Coil. Koil. Ase. Beth. Bruce. Jeff, even though he still comes around every so often.

It just seems so quiet in here lately. I remember having to catch up on 10-15 pages twice a day.

But you still love the ones here.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
My old coffee table.

u6e4e8um.jpg

My new coffee table.

my2y3enu.jpg

Hubby playing with Morgan's new guitar. The arm of her other one broke off & wasn't fixable.

7u8ygyzy.jpg

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I prefer Culver's if I am going to have a burger. It actually looks and tastes like meat. Quite the concept for fast food. :laugh: Drats, now I'm hungry.

*wanders off looking for a shake*
I may not have been knocked off my feet with our local Culvers, but I would DEFINITELY go there before I went to McD's.

My old coffee table.

u6e4e8um.jpg

My new coffee table.

my2y3enu.jpg

Hubby playing with Morgan's new guitar. The arm of her other one broke off & wasn't fixable.

7u8ygyzy.jpg
Hey look. A coffee table. Is this supposed to be exciting? Dont worry. Mrs E gets mad at me for not getting excited about stuff she buys too. I will say it looks like a better table than the old one.

And its not an arm. Its a neck. :D :p

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I may not have been knocked off my feet with our local Culvers, but I would DEFINITELY go there before I went to McD's.

Hey look. A coffee table. Is this supposed to be exciting? Dont worry. Mrs E gets mad at me for not getting excited about stuff she buys too. I will say it looks like a better table than the old one.

And its not an arm. Its a neck. :D :p

Why yes, its supposed to be very exciting!!! Like I said earlier, it doesn't take much to get me excited. :laugh:

Arm,neck, at least I knew it was an appendage of some sort. :p

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Why yes, its supposed to be very exciting!!! Like I said earlier, it doesn't take much to get me excited. :laugh:

Arm,neck, at least I knew it was an appendage of some sort. :p

:facepalm:

Oh wait, a neck isn't an appendage, right?

:facepalm::facepalm:

Carp! I started a post and I was gonna say something but now I forgot what it was. I think its nap time.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I would not be pleased either. :glare: He couldn't have taken it to the dump???
ACKKK! Ian just came over and dumped half his sofa and two mattresses out in front of my house. :( He says his neighborhood doesn't have heavy trash day, they have to call the township and pay to have stuff taken. :( I am not pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread