Dark City Vapor Chit Chat and Contest Give Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcordell70

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Black Mountain, NC
WELCOME TO DARK CITY VAPOR'S CHIT CHAT AND GIVE AWAY THREAD!
Thought i would change up the contest thread a bit and let everyone
come in and chat for a spell. you can get to know everyone a bit better this way.
If you have any questions or maybe a juice flavor you may like to see us carry...
you can ask it here. For all of you that have tried our juice please let us know how we did!
You can chat , Play a tune or Post a pic. all i ask is that you dont spam(meaning tons of posts in a row)
Every week ill post a winner. You never know what i may give away! Can be juice or a MOD!!!
So come on in pull up a seat and Vape awhile~~~~~~LETS ALL HAVE SOME FUN!!!

serendipitee

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Grapevine, TX, USA
WARNING: Gratuitous pups photo post.

2013-02-04 c&g w rawhides (5).jpg

"Vapor or rawhides? Decision, decisions."

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
WELCOME TO DARK CITY VAPOR'S CHIT CHAT AND GIVE AWAY THREAD!
Thought i would change up the contest thread a bit and let everyone
come in and chat for a spell. you can get to know everyone a bit better this way.
If you have any questions or maybe a juice flavor you may like to see us carry...
you can ask it here. For all of you that have tried our juice please let us know how we did!
You can chat , Play a tune or Post a pic. all i ask is that you dont spam(meaning tons of posts in a row)
Every week ill post a winner. You never know what i may give away! Can be juice or a MOD!!!
So come on in pull up a seat and Vape awhile~~~~~~LETS ALL HAVE SOME FUN!!!

Cool, Bill. Love the new format. Hope all your Renovations/Upgrades/Whatever, went well.

Hillbillie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Texas
So....I'm checking out the DCV site (yes, I'm a DCV-virgin) and these jooses are making me drool (literally....I just has to rinse out my drip tip). For those who had tried it....what's your fave?

Also...I went to the mods category and there's nothing there? :( Out of stock? Under construction? Or is it just a big ol' tease? ;)

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Nice to see a new chat contest thread, thanks Bill and Dark City Vapors!! :thumbs:

@ 100%VG, do you mean the place I just joined this week? If so, ya I joined over there so I could leave someone some feedback on their wonderful creation juices on their new supplier section, and then noticed two people I could give feedback to on their juices! :D Just waiting to get one replacement from a mix-up before I give first feedback ever over there.

The other guys creations I need to taste some things again while I write out some feedback for him. He doesn't have his own juice section though, so not sure where/if I can leave that guy feedback or not.

Wish I could leave that first fella some feedback closer to home, but :rules:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
he hasnt put them in the "mod" section yet lol hes still doing renovations and getting out orders plus the georgia vape meet is this weekend of which he is a vendor there sooo he had to make tons of juice to get ready to take there. but here is where the mods r.
eCigarette Kits
plus i hear he has a new mod coming too. oh and my fav is chocolate liquor and alpha whiskey and the Chocolate Caramel Ice Cream with Nuts:D
So....I'm checking out the DCV site (yes, I'm a DCV-virgin) and these jooses are making me drool (literally....I just has to rinse out my drip tip). For those who had tried it....what's your fave?

Also...I went to the mods category and there's nothing there? :( Out of stock? Under construction? Or is it just a big ol' tease? ;)

BILL is working on that too. He is sooo busy right now with all thats going on. but he will pick a winner soon. I asked him to start this new contest even tho i knew he was busy. so that everyone had a place to come to and chat and a chance to win something when he returned from the vape meet.
What happened with the T-shirt Slogan Contest?? :unsure:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
I guess I need to try some of this juice that I've been hearing about and I guess a really good way would be to win some too! Recognize some of the folks here, so I know it must be all good and hope you are all doin fine and here's a couple good old songs and kinda like this newer version of em too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread