Itaste SVD What Kind Of Tanks or Cartomizer Clearomizers Are You Using

Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
I'm looking forward to receiving my SVD. Just ordered yesterday so I have to wait. I'm planning on using my Phiniac carto/tanks on it. Plus some Pro tanks, and T3's. This idea sounds good to me.

I tried my Pro Tank on it, and it seems if memory serves me right works great at 10 watts......

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Puritank,Carto's with tanks, and occasionally some cheapo's like my evod and T3's for flavor testing. But the Cart's perform the best thus far. F16 Boge's that is. Want to try a RBA on it but gotta build higher ohm coils first.

I have seen that term or piece of equipment stated before. I'd you can could you please post a pic.
Thanks

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Last edited:

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Ok here is another one.
I am a newb one month in, I recently bought the Kanger MT3S
the plastic ones seem to be ok but the metal one I have seems yyou have to get it on tthere just
right. So my question is what are you using on yours or have tried, and what give you the consistent performance.?
Thanks

You can use just about any attachment with an SVD. I've been using vivi novas on my SVD - they sit completely flush which is a nice look.

twistedchild316

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
East Texas
www.youtube.com
This is the next piece of gear I plan on ordering for my svd. It will be a week or so before I order but definitely on my wish list.
Tatroe Tank.....

http://.........blogspot.com/2013/05/pro-tank-upgrade-tatroe-tank-32ml-3149.html

I really like that tank....just not sure if $30+ is justifiable for it though....lol

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Ok got my SVD yesterday and I retract my previous statement about using carto/tanks on it. I filled up the iclear30 it came with. Not even in use for 24hrs but so far so good.
I just want to give the iclear30 it's own chance before I pass an opinion on it.
Then I'll go to my carto/tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Ok got my SVD yesterday and I retract my previous statement about using carto/tanks on it. I filled up the iclear30 it came with. Not even in use for 24hrs but so far so good.
I just want to give the iclear30 it's own chance before I pass an opinion on it.
Then I'll go to my carto/tanks.

How are you liking it so far?

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
How are you liking it so far?

So far I've been a bit impressed. No rattlesnake sounds and a nice smooth vape. But this also comes from a Provari owner. I'd recommend it for sure. I haven't played with a lot of different features or battery configurations yet. Maybe tomorrow if I get some free time.

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I've tried a couple of stardust style clearos, one worked well for a while, one was a dud with a horribly constricted draw. I've used the iClear 30s that came with my SVD, but I had to use a washer between the iClear and my SVD to get them to fire at all. They work ok now. I never had any luck with the Vivi Nova on my SVD or my ego-C Twists. I hate that thing, even after rebuilding it. It just never gave me anything close to a good vape.

I usually use carto-tanks (I have a few poly-pro tanks and one glass one from Phiniac) and a couple of RDAs. I like the "octopus" better than my IGO-L RDA so far. The airflow is better with the octopus. If I could only use ONE delivery system, it would probably be the octopus RDA. It's super easy to rebuild and overall it gives me the best, most consistent vape. Carto-tanks are a close second right now, but I'm planning to try a few other clearos soon (probably something from Kanger, a couple of iClear 16s, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread