Ijoy avenger270

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaper_78

Apr 9, 2018
Hi all.

What's people's thoughts on the new ijoy avenger kit ?

I've got my hands on the new ijoy kit and been testing it out for the last 4 days.

A quick honest review
The mod-
The mod it self is well built. Feels solid in your hands . The battery compartment is on the bottom like the ijoy captain .But is more sturdy . It takes 2 20700 batteries like most of the ijoy products.
I do like this lights on the device and you can change the colours. Lights also dance to music. Which won't improve anything but looks pretty good .

The display is big and shows everything you need . Menu is the same to navigate as most ijoy products with a few extra for the voice and colour control .

The voice control does work.
The commands are..Hello ijoy to get the device listening then lock/unlock device,shut down,romantic light,turn on light,change colour,auto power,light off,music light ,power high/low, auto watt .
. I have gone through all the voice settings and they did work . Maybe not in the 1st time in asking but it did work ( might be partly due to my accent ) .

Big side fire button which I like.

The tank is the new avenger x3 mesh coil . And I really like it . Looks as solid as the mod . Flavour from it is very nice and clouds are big enough to piss my wife off .so thats a tick lol.
You get a bubble glass and a normal one as a spare . Very nice tank.

This kit is a good kit from ijoy. Ok so you don't really need voice control on a vaping mod . But these days if it wasn't ijoy .some other company would have done it . And ijoy have done a top job of combining the two .
I wonder which company's will be the 1st to link your phone to your mod via Bluetooth lol. Someone will do it .

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sounds like a nice mod. I can't have anything with voice control. I mutter to myself routinely and I don't want one of those Amazon or whatever "tower" things that just listen to when you talk.

I'm a luddite however. Many things others find useful, I find technologically creepy :D. Thanks for the review, it sounds like that mod does a lot of things well :)

Anna

Reactions: Eskie

Vaper_78

Apr 9, 2018
Downloaded the app so I can add some photos .
ff1a296808f8eee959f484b95ccfac48.jpg
baa7e6975c0a82d873fc7a042b3d0143.jpg
9d5fc3738cd8de001ca6bf588df50a51.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread