Status
Not open for further replies.

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Wish I had been at Vapercon to meet you as well, Drew.

Both our lives would have forever been changed... ;)

But alas....... East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet.

Welp, maybe someday... :D

BS This east coaster went all they out there to meet you kitty kitty!!!!

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
SKI-STER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home, doll baby!!

Yes, you sure did. And the next visit is........?

Perhaps Drew would like to join you next time.

Not sure only heading towards the Chicago area. Not nearly close enough to drive and meet for a drink

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Perhaps you are right Drew... not sure the world is quite ready for that 'prime time'... not sure it could handle this particular trio either!

Have fun in Chi-town, Ski. It'll never be a nite in LA, but whatcha gonna do... ;)

Well young lady with airport security and limits on the amount of liquid we can carry a drive out would be the only way to get the 55 gallon drum of Mazola to the West Coast. Not to mention the industrial sized blue tarp. Happy vapes all!!!

Tonybee

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2011
Earth
Push the button every 4 minutes or so until the screen is totally blank and then charge it up. It will reset the board and you will be good to go.

(This quote is to be exercised after you get a low battery indication then follow the directions above or you will be pushing the button a long time :p )

Found it, will give it a whirl. Gotta say that the Opus D is well worth the cash. I'm a hard core ProVari guy and I have to say this kills it.

Last edited:

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
My blue Opus D is my workhorse. So needless to say it gets the most abuse. So much so that quite a few sections of the blue anodizing have given way to the bare metal underneath. Anyone else really tempted to strip theirs down to bare metal or is it just me? :D A future offering of a raw Opus D with the logo etched in would make my little heart pitter patter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread