• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Since when are the gays so darn quiet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the silicone flavor. Now I'm actually wondering why they don't make driptips out of it. Just toss em in the dishwasher after you're done sucking on them...

http://www.astroglide .com/products/astroglide-liquid/

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 15, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Astroglide has a very familiar ingredient list. What do you think their "PG/(V)G" ratio is? LOL

Note: I am not advocating that anyone try this. The parabens will wreck havoc in your lungs.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Yes! Sorry, I DID get the Poseidon v3. Its freakin' awesome! I can post pics of the build soon if ya like. 28g quad coils, .40

Sweet! If you get a chance, that would be cool. May sound lame, but I just picked up some PT2s because I have a shizz-load of kanger coils. I think I've grown out of my EVODs, and I like the classier look of the SS/glass tanks. I configured one of my kf minis as a "dripper", just to get a handle on the hype. I'm too lazy :lol: to keep refilling, I guess (that or I'm just too old!) I like loading up and not having to worry for awhile :)

I'm here! I'm queer! Get used to it! :D

Yo docta! I guess you and dykealicious are in way diff time zones than I am. You're pro'lly still drooling into your pillow, and half my day is already gone!

I figured since I started popping off in this thread that I scared everyone else away :D

Have a good day, all :)

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Sweet! If you get a chance, that would be cool. May sound lame, but I just picked up some PT2s because I have a shizz-load of kanger coils. I think I've grown out of my EVODs, and I like the classier look of the SS/glass tanks. I configured one of my kf minis as a "dripper", just to get a handle on the hype. I'm too lazy :lol: to keep refilling, I guess (that or I'm just too old!) I like loading up and not having to worry for awhile :)

Yo docta! I guess you and dykealicious are in way diff time zones than I am. You're pro'lly still drooling into your pillow, and half my day is already gone!

I figured since I started popping off in this thread that I scared everyone else away :D

Nah its always been a pretty dead thread. I'm glad you pop off. :D

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle

Here we go dinger...this thing is fun but frustrating to build on. I've done 3 builds now and I've learned you MUST use a big enough screwdriver to tighten. The little blue ones attys come with don't work well enough. Anyway I was shooting for .4 using the 5/64 driver to wrap 28g, 9/8 wraps. I use vapers toolbox app so its much easier because you input the drill bit size, desired resistences and gauge, then voila! I did pretty good considering there's 4 coils and lots of room for error. You can stuff the underside of the tails full with the cotton (or cellucotton in my case) and this sucker sucked up almost 2 full large glass droppers of juice. Not bad, eh?
f02dfc9a696c71dd8dddacb9f959abb0.jpg
ddd5576c7a53de4b964d8a922251acdd.jpg
e70bbfde46903728fb28f2fa0c82318e.jpg
34f99825b4e61181029dc347951c2f66.jpg
fcca2e5df5045c9d6bab8e55a13844c7.jpg
I'm swimming in nic high after a single pull. 6mg btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread