• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to Tejas Vapin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Well ladies and gents....Connecticut Born.

I'm currently in Orlando, FL but am arriving into Dallas in a week or so permanently. Scared to death (first cross-country move). This move was forced (not going into details) but my wife is from the DFW area. Hope to actually be able to meet some ECF'ers once there--gotta get a job asap.

Anyone know of some good tattoo shops looking for an artist?

Also, what are the decent neighborhoods? The bad?

Basically decided to move this week with no notice.

Name is Taylor BTW :).

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Moved to Texas a little more than 2 years ago from the People's Republik of Kalifornia and I love it!!! I'm a short distance north of Houston and am sooo fortunate to have the Spring Vapor store locally. I do all my shopping for vaping supplies there without having to order online nor waiting for the mail to arrive, LOL.

RadarLuv1

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
TX
I moved to Cypress 6 years ago from the Great White North (aka Connecticut). I don't miss the snow but I wouldn't mind it being just a little bit cooler in the Houston area.

I'm hoping to visit the Spring Vapor store on one of my rare non-working days.

Just wait til August. You'll be beggin for snow....welcome to hades.

Starre

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2014
plus.google.com
Names Mike. i'm from Austin area. i'm new to the whole vaping thing. been off analogs for a bit over a month now. Born and raised in TEXAS.

Hi Mike, I'm about an hour south of Austin. My son used to live in Georgetown, a bit north of Austin. There's a great vape shop in Georgetown called the Peace Pipe. I love this store! It has a great vibe that puts noobies at ease, it was the first vape shop I ever set foot in. They do a brisk business, have many employees- all of them chain vape on a variety of different e-cigs. I saw the owner, an older lady vaping on a huge mod that produced thick clouds of vapor. The shop smells wonderful, the staff are patient and they custom blend your juice as you watch. They always recommend tobacco flavors for a first juice. They blended me an RY4 type with caramel, vanilla and mild tobacco that was so perfect, I haven't smoked analogs since that day. I needed every mg of the 30mg of nicotine in that ejuice and boy it had a throat hit that I asked for. They set me up with Vision Spinner's and I'm still vaping with them 11 months later. I got a 900mah and the 1300mah became my favorite-just ordered another. Get yourself a Protank 2, a 5 pack of coils and a 2 or 3 different juices and you're set for a couple of months. Don't be afraid to try dessert juices, they are pretty much all I vape now. Many vapers lose their taste for tobacco flavors, I sure did. Mt Baker Vapor has great juice. Read the forums to learn about best vendors, specials, etc. I have ordered expensive juice that I didn't like and low priced ejuice that tastes like a million bucks. I urge you to ask questions on this forum, everyone is supportive.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, my name is MJ and home is the central region of the state. Born and raised here. Nearest town of any size is 20-25 miles away. and that suits me just fine. Nearest neighbor is my sister and she's half a mile away. Country it is. Retired because of medical reasons and that's fine also. The stars at night are big and bright...and most Texans
can finish the verse to where I live. Catch y'all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread