Eleaf Lemo II

Status
Not open for further replies.

kartoffelfaust

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
USA
These things are finicky, but once you get it, it's no so bad. Are you using heavy VG liquid? I've found the lemo to be pretty forgiving except for max vg, where the wicking has to be perfect or it just dry hits.

With cotton and max VG, I use the approach mentioned earlier - have piece of 24g kanthal doubled up and stuffed in the channel when finishing the wick.

With rayon, I get the wick wet & "glue" it next to the channel, then spin the chimney on. If done right, the wick won't move when attaching the chimney.

In the pics posted earlier, looked like too much cotton, then not enough.

If its leaking, check all seals. If they are intact and in place, then it won't leak unless you lay it on its side and one of the channels becomes open to air.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I'm thinking my top chimney oring is the problem after reading some other forums. I can suck air with the air holes closed. Not a lot but some. It's the only thing left I've wicked this thing 20 times and every way I can think. Checking it out in the morning. If that doesn't fix it I'm throwing it in the river lol.

Using 50/50. Figure no sense using preferred 70/30 until I get it going right.

For 50/50, the pictures you posted don't have enough wicking. Covering the liquid channels without blocking them is your best bet. The method of using a piece of kanthal in the liquid channels while you set the wick is a little insurance that you don't actually block them.

The Lemo 2's AFC is not air tight, so checking the tank for leaks by pulling on it with AFC closed is not going to work.

And as previously mentioned, any tank of this style can possibly leak if laid on it's side, exposing one of the liquid channels to the air pocket in the tank, if the liquid level is low enough.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
20150423_202209_zpself7acft.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
What does the coil look like? And please post a pic when you have a chance. I'm trying to find out the best flavor coil for this tank.
It's a simple build. Ribbon and silica works best for me. Also keep in mind that my juice ratio is different than most. I always add 10% distilled water to my mixes.

Reactions: Susaz

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Does anyone use Shizedo cotton sheets. It's the first time I'm using them. Do they take sometime to break in?
I know this might be considered sacrilegious by some but I don't much care for the Japanese cotton I've tried. I use the 100% cotton version of Graham Cellucotton. Simple to use and wicks quite well--plus you can get a 40 foot box for about 8 bucks---or a huge box for around $20.

Not letting me post a link dammit. Google 100% cotton cellucotton and you can find it.
Available at Sally's beauty supply if you have one locally

sflaguy

Nov 29, 2014
bay area
Received mine from MVS last week after pre-ordering last month. Cleaned, scrubbed & soaked in dawn overnight, built it with 28ga, 8 wrap on a 2mm rod (1.4 ohms), JA cotton kayfun style with a little more wick (channels clear). This thing has great flavor, clouds & no leaks for a single! It's my on the go tank for sure. I use my goblin v1.2 or silverplay play when I get home and the airflow & flavor are pretty close w/o the battery drain IMHO

Juvecoop

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ont, Canada
Received mine from MVS last week after pre-ordering last month. Cleaned, scrubbed & soaked in dawn overnight, built it with 28ga, 8 wrap on a 2mm rod (1.4 ohms), JA cotton kayfun style with a little more wick (channels clear). This thing has great flavor, clouds & no leaks for a single! It's my on the go tank for sure. I use my goblin v1.2 or silverplay play when I get home and the airflow & flavor are pretty close w/o the battery drain IMHO

What is kayfun style?

Podunk Steam

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
United States
I got a couple Lemo2s in the mail a few days ago and went straight for an Ni 200 build after a good cleaning with some Dawn.
Being out of my preferred triple twisted 32 gauge(more 32 on the way) I opted for what I think was 9 wraps of 28 gauge spaced closely on a 3.43 mandrel. It resistance tested at .15 and once on the DNA 40 I got a check atomizer message which bummed me down. I shimmed the interior + contacts with a little piece of brass and vaped a tank thinking about the connection issue looking at the parts of the second atomizer than flipped the 510 + pin. I removed the wide end of the + pin from the outside and installed it inside with the smaller end making connection with the mods 510 + and haven't had an issue since.
This build isn't as good as the triple twisted 32 gauge but once broken in it is very reasonable, at least on par with the original Lemo sporting the same build so I'm pleasantly pleased. My favorite feature is the top filling, no more needle tip bottles needed and it can be filled quickly. Needless to say the exterior AFC is another step ahead of the original. I'm glad I got the Lemo2s.

Last edited:

rks1949

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Lawrenceville,Illinois
I've had my Lemo 2 for a few days now,and it's a great RTA! I also run a Goblin V2 and the performance is very close to the same with both. The Goblin is a little harder to build on (not much room),but I think the Lemo is easier to set up,and the performance is almost exactly the same. I like the top fill on the V2 also!

Attachments

• 001 (27).JPG
    001 (27).JPG
    710.2 KB · Views: 41

Syfi

May 11, 2011
Spacecoast, FL
Going on 8 days using the factory installed coil. 0.6 ohm @ 4.8v / 40w on the iStick 50w. 50/50 juice, 1/2 open AFC and she's a CHUCKIN!
Great flavor and tons of cloud! Working flawlessly all around. The external AFC and external top fill are "game changers" over the original Lemo.
My ONLY complaint is she sucks the juice, probably cause I can't put her down. 5ml tank & chimney would make it gold...

Reactions: Sgt.Rock

Hammy75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Brunswick, Canada
Does anyone use Shizedo cotton sheets. It's the first time I'm using them. Do they take sometime to break in?

I have been using shiseido for a while now. I find its great right after I rewick but does get better a few hours later. Not sure if it just takes a while to get fully saturated or something else. I do prime it with a lot of juice. I very much like how consistent it is and the flavour. I tried rayon and wasn't a huge fan but that could have been the atty I used. I will try it again someday but for now why mess with something that is so consistent and consistently good.

On another note I have had the Lemo 2 for about 4 days and it's been great. Just washed it with Dawn in hot water then reworked the stock coil. No machine oil taste at all. I would like the option for more airflow but at 32-33 watts it has great flavour wide open with 50/50 juice. Haven't had a dry hit or problems wicking at all with the Shiseido

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
I have been using shiseido for a while now. I find its great right after I rewick but does get better a few hours later. Not sure if it just takes a while to get fully saturated or something else. I do prime it with a lot of juice. I very much like how consistent it is and the flavour. I tried rayon and wasn't a huge fan but that could have been the atty I used. I will try it again someday but for now why mess with something that is so consistent and consistently good.

On another note I have had the Lemo 2 for about 4 days and it's been great. Just washed it with Dawn in hot water then reworked the stock coil. No machine oil taste at all. I would like the option for more airflow but at 32-33 watts it has great flavour wide open with 50/50 juice. Haven't had a dry hit or problems wicking at all with the Shiseido
I am enjoying my Lemo 2 now for the second day also and the only thing I can find that I would like more is an ever so slightly more air flow but it works flawless in TC. Great vape and it hasn't leaked a drop like some have said! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread