• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Do I put it in a vice to do that? :laugh: ...pesky thing won't budge neither slides, nor pulls off, or even swivels around! :(

Mine just slid off - no problems - don't put it in a vice you might break the glass, I use vape grips for anything a bit tight, rubber gloves will do the same job.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Mine just slid off - no problems - don't put it in a vice you might break the glass, I use vape grips for anything a bit tight, rubber gloves will do the same job.
Out of the three, we only have a vice - but don't worry, I wouldn't dream of trying it :laugh:
When my new one arrives, I'll wash this and rinse it in warm water, then cold ..may come off then! ;) - just thought: son has a box of nitrile gloves in the garage, so I'll try one of those when I wash it!

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Is that muji mate? If so instead of me buying 140 pads could I buy some off you for a few quid? No worries if not.

For the price of the postage upto Scotland Adam,you may aswell get it send straight to you.
That is, if i sold you say half and posted it to you,it would probably work out no cheaper.

Reactions: terry w

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Out of the three, we only have a vice - but don't worry, I wouldn't dream of trying it :laugh:
When my new one arrives, I'll wash this and rinse it in warm water, then cold ..may come off then! ;) - just thought: son has a box of nitrile gloves in the garage, so I'll try one of those when I wash it!

They are a tight fit Trish,pull and twist.
And don't be frightened of it,if you get what i mean, they are quite strong glass.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
They are a tight fit Trish,pull and twist.
And don't be frightened of it,if you get what i mean, they are quite strong glass.
When it gets empty again, I'll have another go! Since I swivelled it around a bit, it's only very slightly leaking - not through the air holes as yet ...for now!

Aye, Give It Some Welly Trish ! :D
I'll get mad at it! That should work :laugh:

When I was trying to shift the glass tank, I rolled up some tissue and poked it down on top of the coil and swirled it around - got some 'soot' off it, and suddenly it's working better than it was (It's only been in there a few days too!)

...and no vapemail or even Terrymail for me today :(

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail: 2 Packs of subtank coils, 1 standard 1.2 and 1 Ni 200.

Think you'll like the Ni200s I've been vaping mine this morning 450°F 40w Beard 51 and had to refill the tank, have left it alone since, thought I'd better go through the others :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

vince01

Sep 15, 2014
North West England UK
What ones did you get Vince.The sherbet lemon one from chefs is nice also liking the black and blue from T juice

I got Horehound ( like cough candy ) from Chefs and blueberry, strawberry, aniseed, cream and apple from CCW
I get the LiQuid ready made sherbet lemon, it's not worth making my own for the sake of a quid

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I bet its full as well Bob :thumbs:

Room for for more tube mods :

2015-04-25 17.30.27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread