Status
Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
emm I did go and snag the black olive love that shape!!!

Wonderful! Now it's not there to tempt me. :laugh

I chose it's similar buddy as it just may go very well with a wrap I just got---and should find out later today. Was that the one you wanted Ms. Case?

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429561491.959381.jpg
Got mine today!!!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Wonderful! Now it's not there to tempt me. :laugh

I chose it's similar buddy as it just may go very well with a wrap I just got---and should find out later today. Was that the one you wanted Ms. Case?

No...I wanted the crimson & silver or the abyss. I want to know who stole them out of my cart. :glare:

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
Thanks for all of the pictures! It is always great to see them and hear how you like them :) Pics have been uploaded to Facebook.

Yay such wonderful pictures!
I don't thin on my order went through on the Site. :(

Whorkz haven't heard from you I hope all is well!
Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your order. Did you get a email confirmation of your order? I would recommend contacting DV to see if they can figure out what happened. If the mail ate it or something let me know and I will make you new ones.

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. This month has been crazy with taxes, kids preparing for college, dad retiring and work. Needless to say spare time has been rare. I really miss having time to go out in the shop. Tomorrow if all goes well I will have time to finish Tearose's captive ring tip that has been on my wood lathe for a few weeks.

The next 2 months will also be busy. My wife is starting her masters and the kids will be off to college. It is going to be really strange not having the kids around and I already miss them.

As time allows I will upgrade the lathe more and produce a few tips. Hopefully in July things will have settled down around here and I will be able to spend more time in the shop.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
v 20150324_103653_resized copy.jpg
As time allows I will upgrade the lathe more and produce a few tips. Hopefully in July things will have settled down around here and I will be able to spend more time in the shop.

JULY? That's serious tip withdrawls.

But your right, family does come first and as hectic as it may get, it sounds like the changes will be positive in the long run. That's good news.

I missed out on your last sale but I finally got around to photographing a couple of the tips you made for me from the round before that - Bronze violet and the Wildflower. I don't know if the shapes were ever named. (I've got some learning to do when it comes to posting pics)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread