Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
They're probably working on it but just in case , any plans for join date and veteran status ?

If you click on the persons avatar, all that info is in the box that comes up. No plans at the moment to change how that works.

and another thought.... instead of an asterisk can we have one of these?? >>>:evil:

That would be funny! :D

is there a last post thingy to be used?? ( as like the little triangle on the old site?)

Just click on the thread name and it will take you to where you left off. Unlike the old system where it would take you to the first post. If you want to get to the first post, click on the date under the thread title.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Good Morning Army. When the rain starts, I'll have time to explore the new ECF.
(where's the 'previous button ?)

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend :)

Sorry sweets, no previous button and definitely no plans for that happening.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Good morning y'all! Figuring everything out slowly. April, to resize my new avatar from the phone I had to download a resizing app and shrink it to the smallest option. Haven't tried adding a pic to a post yet...

Oy you guys were talkative lol

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So, Bronze, do you like the ease of putting pictures and videos in a post? I think it is awesome
Absolutely! It's just a matter of shrinking the screens and getting them positioned so I can drag it. Maybe I'm better off copying & pasting the link.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
What is this mood thing under your picture? I must say I like the upgrade better. It was not such a big deal after all. But it did knock off the pics of my puppy on my blog. Right now I have bigger fish to fry, and will worry about that later. I can always fix it later.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
What is this mood thing under your picture? I must say I like the upgrade better. It was not such a big deal after all. But it did knock off the pics of my puppy on my blog. Right now I have bigger fish to fry, and will worry about that later. I can always fix it later.
Supporting Members..It's has it's benefits. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Why don't they list how many given like before?
I thought I saw "likes given" on here, but now I can't find it...:confused:

Well, I found you guys. You tried to run and hide from me. My feelings are hurt. :(
Glad you found us, Pappy! We wouldn't run out on you.

I have no trophy points. Wth? Must have something to do with buying or selling or something else I don't do
I got mine automatically - didn't do anything. This link shows all trophies available Trophies | E-Cigarette Forum

None here either...
See above... :thumb:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sorry sweets, no previous button and definitely no plans for that happening.
I have "Previous" buttons....

...can log in with Fb account.
Haven't tried that one yet.

What is this mood thing under your picture?
I was wondering the same thing...

Supporting Members..It's has it's benefits. :)
Ok, I see. I used to be, but had to reallocated funding to more important things, like getting food on the table and juice in the tank. :cool:

Edit: ...and did you choose to be "mischievous" yourself, or was it something randomly given by the system?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread