Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Must be strange. Your home was 1300 pages on the old site and now it's shrunk to a mere 600, but it feels more spacious on a handheld device.
Thanks again for sharing.

So, what happened. They went to 40 posts per page. I always had my setting to 40 instead of 10. So I was around 600 before..

What I wonder is where is the post count and post number.. I don't know if this is post 12500 or 13000. Lol

Reactions: TrollDragon

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
I don't really know what's going on here Im Disoriented... I guess I'm posting again back to back...

Well a google (frugal) search of rayon wick still shows .................. above us!!! With the rayon isn't safe bull ..... Wth.

I'll give it a few days for google to repopulate but if we don't get on top. It will be an epic fail..

Reactions: TrollDragon

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
The post number is in the lower right hand corner to the left of the "like" button. It's kind of greyed out so it's a little hard to notice. Yours was post # 12541

Thanks! Well glad you can see it, I can't on android chrome... Maybe some settings.. Oh well, its all new.. at least its there.

Last edited:

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Aw Jeremy you edited out itit. I thought it was a new drip tip for your isub on your istick

rayon wick rayon wicks

Paul,

Paul your sense of humor is "Sick" and I don't mean that the way teenagers use "Sick". :lol:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Lol, my i-tit...

On mobile cannot see post count as well.

So we cannot set number of posts per page anymore? That sux.

Yeah and it doesn't allow me to request desktop version like I always do at every site. It automatically forces mobile it seems. I'm always annoyed by sites like that.. It limites me.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
Lol, my i-tit...

Yeah and it doesn't allow me to request desktop version like I always do at every site. It automatically forces mobile it seems. I'm always annoyed by sites like that.. It limites me.

Plus if they don't make the text in the PINK quotes box a little bigger I am going to have to get new glasses.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Lol, my i-tit...

And Google is penalizing sites not mobile friendly.....sad, sad, sad......

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Yeah that's my point, thier forcing a dumb down of the internet, just like the rest of society. Internet was my place to break through the programming and connect to the real reality. I never thought it would be possible to stifle it..

I'm not sure in this new internet if I ever would be able to make this happen again. The rayon information that hit the world was all created from a mobile device - viewing Full Sites! Not stripped Mobile.

It almost seems now that google will favor sites with the least amount of content!!! Its easier to view on mobile, So they say...

I have no problem with full sites on my moto g. But I want all the content, not just part of it.

OK I'm really done now.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Thank goodness tapatalk still works..... So things are pretty much business as usual for me

That was yesterday. Today it doesn't work. I already wiped all data and nothing. It's the only forum that doesn't work in Tapatalk. I get the error "Scheme https not registered"

This sucks big time.

HolmanGT

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
St. George, UT USA
That was yesterday. Today it doesn't work. I already wiped all data and nothing. It's the only forum that doesn't work in Tapatalk. I get the error "Scheme https not registered"

This sucks big time.

Heck Tony,

I can't even get this new forum software to work with my laptop... a smart phone is only for people that are into "Black Leather and Whips".

I spent all morning trying to get it to send me e-mail updates. It finally started working so I don't know if I accidentally did something right or some programmer is working in the background and did something. :matrix:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

This sucks big time.
yes, today it's no go......i get error at root, line one space one.
I don't like this new lay out. Finding followed threads is more difficult. I NEED MY TAPATALK, FIX FIX FIX FIX :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread