Problems with the Sigelei Mini 30w - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darshan_nicole

Apr 25, 2015
I got my husband a sigelei Mini 30w because he hates the pen style. We've had 2 now. The first one stopped working because of leaks from an old tank and I could understand that. The new one he's been using for about 1 week and it has stopped working now too (no leaks this time at all). When I put a new battery in it will occasionally blink the sigelei name at me a few times and then nothing. It won't turn on it won't do anything. Sometimes when I put a new battery in it won't even blink at me. What the heck is going on? Any ideas? He's ready to go back to smoking and I really want to avoid that, but I can't keep buying him a new box mod every week.

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
I have to use batteries that have never been in a mech for my Sig30. If the battery has any indent on the pos side it will flicker on/off or not turn on. Im guessing this isnt your issue though. Also dont put the ribbon underneath the battery thats caused me problems. Besides that mine has workes perfect for 2 months.

What kinda batteries are you using.

Reactions: LeeLee26

darshan_nicole

Apr 25, 2015
Not sure on the battery brand, probably some generic, but they work in everything else and have for quite a while. I did in fact find the box and I have emailed the online store (vapenw.com) and I guess we'll see what happens. I really don't want my husband to go back to smoking. I've been cig free for a little over 3 years since I started vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread