Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Sorry! Germaphobe here but never really thought about switching drip tips before. That would work!
I had a guy ask if he could try my rig and juice (make my own), I popped off the drip
tip and handed the rig to him. The look on his face :blink:, until I explained he could use his own drip tip.
He thought I wanted him to use it without a drip tip
anim_rofl.gif

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I've had drip tips to break while I was at work so I vaped on them without before...it was either make it do or do without. Doing without wasn't an option! :D
I've been there when a tip broke on me. :)

I spent half the morning trying to downsize pics without having to lose quality and I do give up. It just destroys the quality of it. :cry:

Anyone find a way to Like a whole page yet? :lol:

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
the MS is sitting in my mailbox.. I want a mini istick, but I don't think I need one.. but I think want one to go with the MS..

Here ya go solace..

thanks IMRs!

looks good on the 20w- looking for a pic with the 10w though! I need to do some maths.. see how tall it is, etc..

how do I change my mood? so many fun scary new things!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Found one for you IMRs:
Niiiice. Fine quality. I wish!
That's hilarious! The kid on Harp is funny as heck! :)
Your 'marble head' or 'bowling ball' smiley is great. Where'd you find that?

By the way... vaping Bubble Gum today. One of my all time favorites. I don't even chew gum, but I love the flavor! :smokie:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
the MS is sitting in my mailbox.. I want a mini istick, but I don't think I need one.. but I think want one to go with the MS..

thanks IMRs!

looks good on the 20w- looking for a pic with the 10w though! I need to do some maths.. see how tall it is, etc..

how do I change my mood? so many fun scary new things!
Sure, no problem. I'm pretty sure, to have a mood, you have to be a supporting member?
That's why I'm in NO Mood! :lol:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Niiiice. Fine quality. I wish!
That's hilarious! The kid on Harp is funny as heck! :)
Your 'marble head' or 'bowling ball' smiley is great. Where'd you find that?

By the way... vaping Bubble Gum today. One of my all time favorites. I don't even chew gum, but I love the flavor! :smokie:
You mean this one?
anim_rofl.gif

Found it online...

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

I'd have to look in the mirror for that look...I was the one that dropped them! Lol Of course, my very favorite drip tip was broken when my grandson knocked my mod off the table but I couldn't give him that look. He's my sweetheart!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 13

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Great minds, Kat.

Or is it kat minds? ;)

I'm goin' with kat minds (and later on in this post, I'll tell ya what kat minds!) :D

Now the guy is gone on mine and still on yours Cheech.
Would you happen to know how to downsize a pic to 5 kb?
Seems drastic! I can''t use any of my pics for an avatar unless I downsize to 5kb. :blink:

When you find out, please let us know?

I hate to say it, but the more I play with the new board, the less I like it.

Don't like the new alert system, don't like the new avatar box nor the ECF logo...:(

Well, that's good!
My blog got wiped out on rebuilding GS Air coils...redid some of it.

Ruh-roh... I think we'll all adjust to the new corn maze soon enuf, Cheech. You can set your alerts at least. The avi box is odd to me, too, and yep, the ECF logo is HUUUUUGE!

Good morning, Air Heads and fellow travellers.
Getting used to the new forum software. So far it is doing
more or less what I want it to do. If anyone can tell me where to
find a XenForo user manual or equivalent, I'd be in your debt; the "Help"
function is sparse, to put it kindly.

And now...what not a single one of you has been anxiously waiting for...
yet another pet peeve.:cool:
I come here to enjoy your good company and your written thoughts, news, knowledge.
That now comes with an enormous amount of visual clutter. I don't mean the graphics
you choose to post, but all the forum 'overhead'.
Would you like another of my inner peeves? Hmmmm.... didn't think so.
OK, here it is. 1) clicked on the smilie icon 2)got pop-up with all the darling faces 3) clicked on the one I wanted, and it was properly inserted into this message, but. 5):cry: the damned window with dozens of faces did not then disappear.

:confused:

Testing for smiley disappearance.

Hmmm. They are still here.

Go away, little silly faces! :-x

Fum, try this site: XenForo FAQ

Sorry! Germaphobe here but never really thought about switching drip tips before. That would work!

Welp, if I'm going to put my mouth where someone else has been, they better be buying me flowers and dinner first.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
I'd have to look in the mirror for that look...I was the one that dropped them! Lol Of course, my very favorite drip tip was broken when my grandson knocked my mod off the table but I couldn't give him that look. He's my sweetheart!

Awwww What a cutie!!! :angel:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Testing for smiley disappearance.
Hmmm. They are still here.

Go away, little silly faces! :-x

Fum, try this site: XenForo FAQ
Thank you, Katdarling. All the XF sites are great for prospects, suspects, owners, devs and the like, but they don't seem to have a User Manual so us curious types can find instructions quickly, without opening a thread. :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread