PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)
  1. Maxedout
  2. rdsok
HI Redsok! :cool:

You just barely caught me there at that time... I left right about that time to go watch an online copy of Antiques Roadshow Detectives... While it still starts with the info about the object seen on a British version of Antiques Roadshow, they delve much further into the story about the piece covering the more personal side, genealogy, historical and other bits of info .

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
3 tobaccos
Country Squire Raisin Rum
Rogue tobacco-A touch of Spice
Country Squire-Whiskey River

I've had the straight up original versions of Rogue and Country Squire and enjoyed them both. At that time they were probably a bit more gunky than what I expect them to be now. At that time, they weren't complex flavors but still good solid tobacco's none the less.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Oh I see but I do like it better the other day. Is following someone like adding them as a friend.

I don't think it is the same but it does appear to be as close to that as this forum software has. I think the other forum software allowed you to do both/either... but the friending also required that the other person accept the friendship as well.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've had the straight up original versions of Rogue and Country Squire and enjoyed them both. At that time they were probably a bit more gunky than what I expect them to be now. At that time, they weren't complex flavors but still good solid tobacco's none the less.

I tried them way back then too.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Then it will be interesting to see what you see as the differences between the originals and the current batches.. :)
    The originals were bad cloggers. Something I don't worry much about anymore when all I have to do is replace a piece of cotton. Using the RBA in the Kanger mini-sub and I have a Kayfun lite mini ordered.

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Omgawds Wifeys is followin me !!
    cheveux-dresse.gif
    I beem notifieds she is hot on my tails followins !
    smiley-girl-biting-fingernails.gif
    don't gets too close Wifeys cuz I habes gaseous materials leakin out my anus portal ebery few mimutes todays
    fill-mdr1.gif

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 26, 2014
    Mile Hi City
    Omgawds Wifeys is followin me !!
    cheveux-dresse.gif
    I beem notifieds she is hot on my tails followins !
    smiley-girl-biting-fingernails.gif
    don't gets too close Wifeys cuz I habes gaseous materials leakin out my anus portal ebery few mimutes todays
    fill-mdr1.gif
    Sorry Girlfriend I will unfollow you. My Bad. I followed alot of people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread