Status
Not open for further replies.

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Well dang it now I don't know how to pm Kent on here. Fb I can do, this forum, I suck!
PM's are now called Conversations... Click on his name then in the box that pops up click on "Start a Conversation"

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Since the new forum is not updating the quit date, I eliminated the Nicoticket banner.

Sorry, Clark....no point in having something which is not working since the forum was upgraded.

There's a very simple setting they can switch to fix it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Wish they would fix it, mine has not updated since the changeover. :(

I am working on this with retired1 Burnie - if there is a fix we will find it. I think the new forum software is caching the signature so they are "stuck." If that turns out to be the case we'll have to develop some new "fixed" banners - but - I hope we can keep the counters because (at least for me) they keep me motivated to stay quit!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
I am working on this with retired1 Burnie - if there is a fix we will find it. I think the new forum software is caching the signature so they are "stuck." If that turns out to be the case we'll have to develop some new "fixed" banners - but - I hope we can keep the counters because (at least for me) they keep me motivated to stay quit!

I agree...it is a good motivational tool and while it's not the end of the world it is nice to see the daily progress

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Kent (or anyone else who may know) - where can I get a "fixed" Nicoticket banner? I'd rather use that until the counters are fixed and then switch back after.

We are going to expedite the process - I am in contact with my IT guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread