I Am Hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erazzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
New Mexico
I tried to quit once, but I wasn't really that determined. So of course, I started vaping again after about 3 days.

When I stopped, I didn't have any physical symptoms. I just wanted to vape. Since I wasn't vaping, I wanted to eat instead. That was no surprise, eating out of boredom has always been a problem for me, which can also be unhealthy when it is junk food. I wasn't moody or anything, but I was upset when I couldn't have that vape first thing after I got up.

Once I actually want to quit, I don't think there will be an issue.

Keeping yourself busy will help too, if quitting is what you want to do. :)

Reactions: DC2

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Do you want to quit or cut down though?

Well,too be honest,i went for my yearly check up and my BP is unchanged,its still 140/100 and it a bit high.I was thinking to stop vaping and see if i would see a drop but its hard too stop.I thik ill work on my food intake and exercise first,see it that will worlk.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I switched from smoking cigarettes to vaping as a healthier alternative to my nicotine habit. I never meant to quit vaping.

Over the last 3 years vaping I've dropped the nic level from 18mg down to 6 mg, sometimes just 3 mg. I've even been known to vape straight unflavored Vg with no nic. However, I do like a little bit of nicotine to help keep me sane.

Vaping works to help stop smoking with more than just replacing nicotine from smoking. It also supports the "hand-to-mouth" and "inhalation/exhalation" behaviors which are just as much a part of the addictive process of smoking.

Reactions: Belhade

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was never addicted to nicotine even as a smoker. I was addicted to the HABIT. I recently had to send my mod in for service and I had no backup so I went without vaping for about a week. I thought it was going to be very difficult but it wasn't at all. It felt good to know that I wasn't addicted to the nicotine (I vape 6 or 3mg nic just for it's possible brain benefits) or even to the habit of vaping. Don't get me wrong...I was happy to get my mod back but I am one of the lucky ones that can take or leave nic and even the habit if I have to.

Reactions: Kivrin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread