Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 5.1 KB.

OQClIIX.jpg

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Your avatar's file size is too large. Please upload an avatar no bigger than 5.1 KB.

OQClIIX.jpg

Yep, that was added because it used to say nothing and nothing would happen. I had to have help resizing the file so I could use it to get it 5kb or less...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Been frustrated for hours with the avatar thing! It's hard enough to find one you like, then the size thing makes it even harder! The quality is so poor when you get it down to allowable amounts. I quit for now!

Clark -- I love the eye!!! I had a similar one picked out and could never get it to look right! :(

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Mine just seems to have crossed over without a problem - when I look at the image file on my computer, it's 46kb! :unsure:

I did read this a few minutes ago on the UK section posted by Burnie: 'Moods are a perk for supporting members only', and someone else suggested it could be the reason for the problem someone else was having with their avatar ..that person became a supporting member and everything then worked.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Mine just seems to have crossed over without a problem - when I look at the image file on my computer, it's 46kb! :unsure:

I did read this a few minutes ago on the UK section posted by Burnie: 'Moods are a perk for supporting members only', and someone else suggested it could be the reason for the problem someone else was having with their avatar ..that person became a supporting member and everything then worked.

That sucks as the suppliers aren't allowed to be supporting members. When I became a mod they took that away...*pouts*

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That sucks as the suppliers aren't allowed to be supporting members. When I became a mod they took that away...*pouts*
Aw! 'this is a pat on the back smilie' :laugh: :wub:

By the way - what's with the mega amount of 'likes' - mine seem to be 10000 out! my count was something like 1100 (I think) before we fell down the black hole....

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
What browser? lamaark reckons my Firefox encodes images as base64 and therefore always exceeds the upload limit, which is 1Mb.

The avatar bit is supposed to be at least 200 x 200. Now all avatars are the same size, so you'll see that rather than altering mine (lazy .......) i just shifted it sideways.

Profile/avatar and grab it and move it with the mouse. You could try linking to it, but to do so you need to upload it to the media gallery which is the bit with the camera on it if you open "more options" when you post.

T

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Aw! 'this is a pat on the back smilie' :laugh: :wub:

By the way - what's with the mega amount of 'likes' - mine seem to be 10000 out! my count was something like 1100 (I think) before we fell down the black hole....

Since you're such a sweet lady ECF figured you should have more!

Alisonwaser

Verified Member
Apr 25, 2015

OQClIIX.jpg

Love Love Love That Picture Kent!!! And yes I got that annoying message all morning. Can't figure out how to post a normal picture so I was stuck with this god aweful one! So very annoying and still can't add the Nicoticket forum to my page???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread