PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
The originals were bad cloggers. Something I don't worry much about anymore when all I have to do is replace a piece of cotton. Using the rba in the Kanger mini-sub and I have a kayfun lite mini ordered.
Two great atties, Franny! :thumb:

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
frog.gif

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
G'day all. Hope today's a better one here. My back went on vacation yesterday, big time. Pain meds finally started working about midnight. Woke up around 2:30AM to scratching sounds. Found a mouse eating one of my wife's Starlight mints on top of a desk:censored:. We both ended up awake till 5AM dealing with the ornery little beast. I was ready to take out the rifle, but city ordinances frown on that type of behavior:rules:. Anyways picked up traps today, and the back feels a bit better, so I'm hoping tonight might be a little more pleasant?

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida
    Mrs Max wants to go get a new TV now.
    I hate spending big money on a TV!
    i talked the hotel out of one their old TV's that we are replacing,,,,,,, it's a 9 year old 32" Samsung it's HD. It will suit my purposes and you can't beat the price!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread