Molehill Mountain Art - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmsma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Show Low, AZ, USA
Dale, what a lovely tip to remember your mom by.

Sparkles, hope your pup has a speedy recovery.

Splat, pretty boss new mods.

I need to start exploring and trying to get back my saved forums. They don't seem to have come over in the move.

inbetweendays

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2015
Central Florida
Good afternoon all. Been laying low today and resting my fingers for tonight's shoot out. :D

ScandaL, you crack me up! Love the color coordinated mods!

Dale, so so sorry for your loss. That tip is just beautiful.

Splat, glad the shoulder is feeling better today.

KS, sorry to hear about the leg cramp, but you are correct. It's usually due to some type of electrolyte depletion and likely is potassium. I get those when I go in the pool (which mind you, is not often as I don't like to scare other swimmers away! lol), but some Gatorade usually does the trick for me.

So, Siri and Angel, guess what? I can see the "mood" thingy today. But not able to change it - so I may need to see about getting the supporting membership. Of course, that will have to wait until after I (hopefully) score at the Purple Party. :thumbs:

See you all later at the party!

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
Might be me, or my phone, but it looks like we lost the ability to use Tapatalk. I now can't access the site, had to delete ecf from tapatalk, and use the chrome browser. Works great though, looks like I'm on my PC, but smaller. Anyone else? Tapin worked up to just a short while ago.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Today is the big day! Doug is out in the shop working as fast as he can. He says he needs at least two more days to turn every purple we have. :shock:
It's taking everything in me to not snag one of the tips I've fallen in love with. Or should I say, I haven't snagged one because Doug threatened to smack my hand. :sneaky: Can't wait to see who gets them!

Dale... so glad you're happy with your memorial tip.

KS... those are sooo painful. I go for banana's when I start getting those.

DS ... hope your pup mends quickly!

Splat... glad you aren't in so much pain today! Breathing without pain is always nice.

It was on her for sure..That woman wouldn't go out to the mail box without being dressed up..make-up ,...the works..lmbo :D
Your mom sounds like mine. :) If she were still around, I'd have her vaping and her drip tips would have to match her outfits (purses, shoes and dresses. She would love my drip tips. :wub: )

Well shoot... Doug just brought in another tip that I NEED! :w00t::evil::w00t:

See you all later!:angel:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good afternoon Mountaineers....it's a stormy day here today, but I love it...at least when I'm safe inside, just love listening to the rain pound on the windows and watch the wind blow the trees...well normal wind that is...not the hurricane winds we tend to get from time to time! :eek:

Dale, that memorial tip for you mom is just beautifully awesome! Kayte really does a great job capturing that something special doesn't she? I know my mom's memorial tip is my most treasured tip! :wub:

Inbe, yeah I see the mood thing now too...I think they were just having fun messing with our minds last night, and it's so easy with a blonde like me sometimes! :laugh:...And I haven't forgot you Siri darlin' and Dusty too...I'll get you guys, you just won't know when! :sneaky:

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
Dale if my Mom vaped, she'd have a tip like that for sure, she loves butterflies.

KS, I eat bananas when my legs cramp, helps me anyway.

Splat I know how you feel, I've had broken ribs several times, no fun at all. Good thing a couple of weeks makes a huge difference.

Not sure about purple tips, as nice as I'm sure they'll be, might not be manly enough for me. I might take a peek though.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
I think if there is one there you NEED then you should have it! Want me to buy you one ?:thumbs:
LOL Too funny!
I'm pretty sure someone else will NEED it, too. It's soooo pretty!
Splat I know how you feel, I've had broken ribs several times, no fun at all. Good thing a couple of weeks makes a huge difference.

Not sure about purple tips, as nice as I'm sure they'll be, might not be manly enough for me. I might take a peek though.
Broken ribs? Several times? ACK! No more of that!

I think there are quite a few that are plenty manly. :D

emmsma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Show Low, AZ, USA
Oops, sorry... meant to answer that! Yes! Purple Party is tonight! Doug is just bemoaning the fact that he has so much more and is out of time. ;)
Chinese sounds like a great plan!

Purple Party starts at 6:30MT tonight! :banana::banana::banana:

Maybe we can have a Purple Party Round 2 when he gets the rest done. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Kayte, you must have to set a pretty sky high bar to keep one of your creations......Lucky for the rest of us, it IS!

Killowatt, Doug would want some "guy buys" too! After all, manly men keep him working with his beautiful wood collection!

Hey, Emmsma, inbe and Angel! :) Limber your fingers.....One, two....One, two....

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Kayte, don't you do the naming of the tips? You can give us a heads up which ones to leave for you, by naming them Kayte's 1, Kayte's 2, and so on. ;)
You're playing the temptress today! :laugh:
Really, I'll have fun watching someone else enjoy it (them! haha) I truly get a lot of pleasure out of that. :wub:
Maybe we can have a Purple Party Round 2 when he gets the rest done. :)
Doug actually mentioned doing that. I thought you might all be purpled out after tonight.
If not, I'll tell him he can go for it if he wants to!
Kayte, you must have to set a pretty sky high bar to keep one of your creations......Lucky for the rest of us, it IS!

Killowatt, Doug would want some "guy buys" too! After all, manly men keep him working with his beautiful wood collection!

Hey, Emmsma, inbe and Angel! :) Limber your fingers.....One, two....One, two....
My bar at the moment is "do I want a drip tip or do I want to finish the kitchen?" Not to mention that I like to eat and have electricity. :laugh:

Yep! Doug made sure there were manly tips for this shindig. And, just so you know... to qualify for the Purple Party, the tip just has to have some purple in it somewhere. ;):pervy:

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
So ... those of you who know me know that my mother recently passed away, I had asked Katye to make me a memorial tip based on just a few words.
This is the result :)
View attachment 453078
This is so lovely dale! What a beautiful tribute!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hi everyone! We didnt get rained out today! Yay!

Hope everyone is well! KS and splat, hope y'all are better today! And anyone else ailing!

Having a hard time getting used to this new fomat on mobile since I haven't been on here much and the tapatalk doesn't want to load

Does anyone know if there is a way to post pics from your smartphone photo album while using the new forum on mobile? Havent had to time to figure it out! LOL

Have missed y'all and wi try tocatch up later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread