Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
It seems my setting for online status is being ignored.

I have my "Show Online Status" box unchecked in my Privacy settings...
But I see the little green corner in my avatar, which indicates I'm online.

As I learned earlier - "We" will see our own online status, but no one else except for moderators and the administrators can . . . BTW: I would not know "You" were online except for Ya' Post now . . . ;)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
It seems my setting for online status is being ignored.

I have my "Show Online Status" box unchecked in my Privacy settings...
But I see the little green corner in my avatar, which indicates I'm online.

it only looks that way to you, dc2 - i had the same concern but others assured me i was not visible ;)

there's quite a few things that vb did much better than xenforo but there is still work going on and we have to take admin's word that xf is much better in handling the site traffic .............

but i so would love to have some functions back :(

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Also how do you create a new album to transfer your photos to? Can you transfer your photos to an album and the use them with different threads?

Mouse over the Member link at the top of the page and select Media. Yes, you can use the images in your posts on ECF.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
OK, here goes--just for the record:

1. Can't delete any of my "conversations." I tried several ways--no go. I managed to delete a few--for some reason, but others won't budge. I see that others have the same problem, so I'll be patient.

2. Can't disable Who's Online box no matter what I do--the box stays on my screen.

3. Can't enable my "Settings" and "Conversations" on my profile page (under Personal Details>Your Account. Every other button works but those two. Is that a glitch?

4. My profile picture is now the same as my avatar picture. No more profile pictures?

5. Can't send a PM (start a conversation) to myself. So, where do I go to store some info I would like to store here in my files... Is there a way?

Thanks.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
3. Can't enable my "Settings" and "Conversations" on my profile page (under Personal Details>Your Account. Every other button works but those two. Is that a glitch?

You'll notice that those two are highlighted in a light blue, because those are just headings (for the items underneath) - you're not supposed to be able to click on them.

#1 has been discussed.
#2.Is the box empty or does it still show who's online?

#4 and #5, I don't know

Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
You'll notice that those two are highlighted in a light blue, because those are just headings (for the items underneath) - you're not supposed to be able to click on them.

#1 has been discussed.
#2.Is the box empty or does it still show who's online?

#4 and #5, I don't know

I see. Thanks.

Yeah....

The box is not empty--it still shows who's online.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
apparently profile pic and avi are now the same - but, at least in my case, the profile pic shows me without being chopped in two :lol:

and tweety, if that's how you keep track of info you can start a conversion with me - i'll ignore it , you can have it all to yourself :D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
apparently profile pic and avi are now the same - but, at least in my case, the profile pic shows me without being chopped in two :lol:

and tweety, if that's how you keep track of info you can start a conversion with me - i'll ignore it , you can have it all to yourself :D

:sneaky: :lol:

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
i am having too many problems with this new lay out , a bunch of deleted pm's all of a sudden reappeared and i can't "leave" them coz i keep getting errors
the "watch" thread button is not working at all,,i have to go into my likes to find my threads now ,this is the worse concept lay out to date

probably more issues but i don't feel like hanging around to find them

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
i am having too many problems with this new lay out , a bunch of deleted pm's all of a sudden reappeared and i can't "leave" them coz i keep getting errors
the "watch" thread button is not working at all,,i have to go into my likes to find my threads now ,this is the worse concept lay out to date

stuff is still being worked on ;) if the 'watch' button is no longer working go in your setting and check 'watch any thread i post in automatically' that should give you some breathing space till the bugs are worked out

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas

As has been mentioned numerous times, the deletion of PM's issue is being worked on.

Did you want to watch the threads you post in? Did you select that in your settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread