Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I really need to trade IE for Netflix. this little laptop is getting expensive...
43 flavors, plus bases (and syringes, needle tips and bottles) from Wizard Labs.
Veritas Clone, plus 5 or 6 drip tips from fasttech.
KGD Japanese Cotton from Amazon.

And I still need to pay the Pickup, the Mortgage, Verizon, etc.
But, I work. So I guess I am entitled to pay my bills, and maybe a little extra from time to time.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
New toys ...... ?

Yep! See the Smilie Icon above the post box? If you click on the one that kind of looks like a flag, there are a couple of things that you can play with. I just like the Spoiler and the Strikethrough. Not sure what the others do...

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Yep! See the Smilie Icon above the post box? If you click on the one that kind of looks like a flag, there are a couple of things that you can play with. I just like the Spoiler and the Strikethrough. Not sure what the others do...
Duh......................
BOOZE

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I agree about both , it was easier to get a sense of who you're talking to with the old software , it's easier for the Nanny staters to ambush us now . :)

..yeah but we can also hang out and act like noobs, then drop the ball on some unsuspecting sod. (who me, instigate? :rolleyes:)

Not if Mama Chak has other ideas.

No ideas other than sugar plums dancing...

exactly...

Sorry sir, no refund, no return.... ;)

You mean the one to the right of the media/vdo button, says "insert" when you hover over it - saw that, but haven't tried it out. pretty cool, though :2cool:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Morning Army!!! Picked a basketful of mangos (not the ones on FB either) this morning. The ones on FB were from a friend of Mama who is visiting from Cali. & going back tomorrow. Thailand has so many varieties of mangos it's hard to keep track of their names. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread