Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I can't wait till you try The Cure, Pictor! 60% VG!
I'm looking forward to that too! :) I'll need to find something VG to knock the PG back a little (10%) but I do have a coconut cream, chocolate and plenty of plain VG, so does that/those sound like a plan for something mild flavoured that won't spoil it ?

I may watch the stock levels and try and hang on until the Passion arrives! ;)

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
What is this Passion of which you speak and how did I miss it?

I very very patiently sat on my BOGO until the Cure landed so 2 60s each of ACB, Atlanta and the Cure (as I'm well stocked with all of my other must haves, even my beloved Strawnilla) oh and a boatload of the new plastic bottles and labels (thank you Kent!).

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
What is this Passion of which you speak and how did I miss it?

I very very patiently sat on my BOGO until the Cure landed so 2 60s each of ACB, Atlanta and the Cure (as I'm well stocked with all of my other must haves, even my beloved Strawnilla) oh and a boatload of the new plastic bottles and labels (thank you Kent!).
Search for cheesecake ..I believe it's with passion fruit & due to be released on May 5th! - can't work out the search function yet ...it didn't bring up any relevant posts :facepalm:

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
Search for cheesecake ..I believe it's with passion fruit & due to be released on May 5th! - can't work out the search function yet ...it didn't bring up any relevant posts :facepalm:

Huh, what does passion fruit taste like?

(I don't like the new search function or much of anything else either but then I'm old and don't like change...kidding, it just takes a while to adjust.)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Huh, what does passion fruit taste like?
It's very nice ..a tropical flavour, wonderful aromatic taste, sweet yet very slightly tart.
It's often one of the flavours in a tropical fruit juice drink along with guava, mango etc.
I get it in with a creamy yoghurt sometimes and really like it ...can only imagine that Clark's cheesecake version will be even better! :)

(I don't like the new search function or much of anything else either but then I'm old and don't like change...kidding, it just takes a while to adjust.)
I could say the same! :laugh:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Katy and I were both against a straight up cheesecake... it needed "something" additional. We decided a hybrid fruit/bakery was the way to go... Passionfruit + Cheesecake + some other goodies - the new recipe is freakin good - and - drops 5/5/2015 just in time for Mother's Day! (that's the thought anyway - it's going to be a "Mother's Day" thing!!) We couldn't think of anything that embodied "Mother's Day" more than Passionfruit! XOXO

Here you go....

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
GC-6-60 Got Cookie? 5
PBC-6-60 PBC (WHITE LABEL) 4
ACB-6-60 Absolut Creme Brulee (WHITE LABEL) 2
CUR-6-60 The Cure 3
GCD-6-60 Grandma's Cinnamon Danish 1
FR-6-60 Frenilla 1
DOO-6-60 The Doodle (WHITE LABEL) 1
TV-6-60 The Virus (H1N1) 2

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
GC-6-60 Got Cookie? 5
PBC-6-60 PBC (WHITE LABEL) 4
ACB-6-60 Absolut Creme Brulee (WHITE LABEL) 2
CUR-6-60 The Cure 3
GCD-6-60 Grandma's Cinnamon Danish 1
FR-6-60 Frenilla 1
DOO-6-60 The Doodle (WHITE LABEL) 1
TV-6-60 The Virus (H1N1) 2

WOW - thank you for the order Reno!!

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Ok, so I talked my brother into placing an order with Nicoticket (he's annoyingly picky with his e-juice vendors), and the BOGO deal was the perfect tool to convince him to at least try something new for once.

His order, after hours (and I mean literally hours) of looking over descriptions and reviews, is as follows:

The Cure - 6mg, 60ml X2
The Virus - 6mg, 60ml X1
Wakonda - 6mg, 60ml X2
ACB - 6mg, 60ml X1
GCD - 6mg, 30ml X1
Radioactive - 6mg, 60ml X1

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Ok, so I talked my brother into placing an order with Nicoticket (he's annoyingly picky with his e-juice vendors), and the BOGO deal was the perfect tool to convince him to at least try something new for once.

His order, after hours (and I mean literally hours) of looking over descriptions and reviews, is as follows:

The Cure - 6mg, 60ml X2
The Virus - 6mg, 60ml X1
Wakonda - 6mg, 60ml X2
ACB - 6mg, 60ml X1
GCD - 6mg, 30ml X1
Radioactive - 6mg, 60ml X1
WOW, that's a great order!
We placed our BOGO on Thursday and I already have buyers remorse for not going big enough. Only eleven bottles - I feel like we should have waited for Passioncake and a few others. I'm positive there is so much good stuff coming this summer from Clark and the crew - no matter how long we waited, though, there would still be more great stuff to come. Someone give me gentle pats, please! LOL.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
WOW, that's a great order!
We placed our BOGO on Thursday and I already have buyers remorse for not going big enough. Only eleven bottles - I feel like we should have waited for Passioncake and a few others. I'm positive there is so much good stuff coming this summer from Clark and the crew - no matter how long we waited, though, there would still be more great stuff to come. Someone give me gentle pats, please! LOL.

*gentle pats* :confused:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Have not used mine yet but getting ready to. Since I live in FL, I do not get to buy certain juices in large quantities or they change in a way I do not like, with exception to a few. Some of you have huge orders!:shock:

Yeah......heh.....:blush:

I do crazy orders when the "OMG THE FDA IS COMING TO GET MEEEEEEE" panic hits. :lol:

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    If I'd known they send Zotz, I would have questioned their taste and not bothered ordering. Ordered Virus 30 ml, CB and Betel 15 ml. Do like the Creme Brulee (retyped without the autospell accent symbol, I didn't spell it like that). Moderate flavor intensity and doesn't always come through right, but when it does very rich.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    AZ
    Hi gang! Haven't been around for a while, popped my head in to see what's going on and what to my wondering eyes did appear but a BOGO offer (thanks a million, Clark!)

Order placed tonight:
    The Virus (6 mg) 60ml x 12 (720 ml)
    Wakonda (6 mg) 60ml x 8 (480 ml)
    Plus 5 stickers so I can spread some NT Love!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread